Carriage Rides

BTE

Extra Ordinary
Magnum said:
Hey Ladies what do ya'll think of this. I have made reservations for 2 to a fancy dinner place in DC where you have to get all fancied up for, then I have the Horse drawn Carriage scheduled to pick us up from there to take a tour around DC. What do Ya'll Think, Sound like a good surprise for my GF's Birthday??
That sounds perfect! Make sure they will have a blanket or something on the carriage. Chilly is good....as long as there is a blanket....just makes it more romantic......excuse for snuggling. Way to go Magnum! She'll love it! :yay:

Magnum

Should be Huntin
BTE said:
That sounds perfect! Make sure they will have a blanket or something on the carriage. Chilly is good....as long as there is a blanket....just makes it more romantic......excuse for snuggling. Way to go Magnum! She'll love it! :yay:
Thanks, I'm still trying to figure out how to bring a blanket. Cuz were going to a fancy place, so she will think that is the big surprise for her B-Day.

BTE

Extra Ordinary
Magnum said:
Thanks, I'm still trying to figure out how to bring a blanket. Cuz were going to a fancy place, so she will think that is the big surprise for her B-Day.
Call the carriage company and see if they can provide one. They may, since I would imagine most folks that ride, this time of year, probably could use one.

Magnum

Should be Huntin
Well I made it everyone... I was so sick on Friday but I couldn't back out. We went to dinner, we were almost done and about to leave when the fire alarm went off, Perfect timing though. So when we got outside the Carriage was on the opposite side of the street, My GF said Awww look at that, Thats when I said Happy Birthday to her and we went for our ride.

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
Magnum said:
Well I made it everyone... I was so sick on Friday but I couldn't back out. We went to dinner, we were almost done and about to leave when the fire alarm went off, Perfect timing though. So when we got outside the Carriage was on the opposite side of the street, My GF said Awww look at that, Thats when I said Happy Birthday to her and we went for our ride.
:banana: :clap: :banana: :clap:

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
Magnum said:
Hey Ladies what do ya'll think of this. I have made reservations for 2 to a fancy dinner place in DC where you have to get all fancied up for, then I have the Horse drawn Carriage scheduled to pick us up from there to take a tour around DC. What do Ya'll Think, Sound like a good surprise for my GF's Birthday??
Aren't you the romantic? Sounds like a wonderful surprise. Hope things went well.

K

Kizzy

bresamil said:
Aren't you the romantic? Sounds like a wonderful surprise. Hope things went well.

That is how it works, until you marry them. :killingme

Oops, did I say THAT out loud. :razz:

Glad you had a great time Mag. :howdy:

Magnum

Should be Huntin
Kizzy said:
That is how it works, until you marry them. :killingme

Oops, did I say THAT out loud. :razz:

Glad you had a great time Mag. :howdy:
Thanks....
And no thats not how it always is, I'm not like that.