• Yes

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • No

Votes: 25 89.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Larry Gude

Strung Out
If Hillary wins by less than 10% in PA today will she quit?

*modified so MM wouldn't be confused* :lmao: :buddies:

Last edited:
Dunno. They interviewed her on NBC this morning. She never really answered that direct question, kind of stumbled around it. Even tho they are in the red monetarily, she may just be dumb enough to keep going.

I'm going to say no.

Pete

Repete
Dunno. They interviewed her on NBC this morning. She never really answered that direct question, kind of stumbled around it. Even tho they are in the red monetarily, she may just be dumb enough to keep going.

I'm going to say no.

I certainly wouldn't be too keen on printing a bunch of campaign stuff on credit for her. :lmao:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
I think...

Why would she quit?
The super delegates she owns will hand her the nomination no matter what happens in PA.

...that a less than dominant win, under 5%, down from the 16% she polled at not too long ago in PA, will make the pressure on her to step aside alot stronger than it is now.

She doesn't 'own' enough SD's as I understand it. Yet.

A big win, 10% or better and the whole Florida debacle is on the table again and she has a valid, defensible argument for the SD'd to destroy the par...err...give her the parties nomination.

Dork

Highlander's MPD
Hillary will still be campaigning when McCain is in office.

I think you are right. We'll be hearing from her for years to come and I'm sure her followers will leave her bumper stickers on their cars right next to their John Kerry bumber stickers.

Who do you think will be our Vice President WHEN McCain is elected?

MMDad

Lem Putt
If Hillary wins by less than 10% in PA today will she quit?

*modified so MM wouldn't be confused* :lmao: :buddies:

The numbers I'm hearing are 55% to 45%. It's almost like that <10% number is something the press is afraid of, so they're rounding it off.

The actual vote counts show she really got 54.7% to his 45.3%. that's a 9.4% margin. She didn't break 10%.

Not only is she not quitting after failing to break 10%, she is declaring it a victory, talking about being in the White house, and trash talking about Obama being scared to debate her.

No way she ever drops out. Her ego will not let her.

bcp

In My Opinion
The numbers I'm hearing are 55% to 45%. It's almost like that <10% number is something the press is afraid of, so they're rounding it off.

The actual vote counts show she really got 54.7% to his 45.3%. that's a 9.4% margin. She didn't break 10%.

Not only is she not quitting after failing to break 10%, she is declaring it a victory, talking about being in the White house, and trash talking about Obama being scared to debate her.

No way she ever drops out. Her ego will not let her.
I mentioned this in another thread she wins and trash talks him.
he loses and when the crowd in Ill starts to boo her, he stops them and explains that she ran a good race and she earned her win.

he outclassed her big time with that loss and shes to stupid to see it.