Cat Found Near Billingsley/Piney Church Road

MJ

Material Girl
PREMO Member
dems4me said:
Yes, but she disappeared a year ago on April 5, 2003 and I even put up a 2500.00 reward for her which even inclined the neighbors and their kids to look 24/7 for her with me and friends. But, just when I run out of hope, I see something on Animal Planet where pets come back after years and years of being missing. :frown:

I still have faith :smile:

:huggy:
$2500! :yikes: Hmmm....what did that cat look like? :wink:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Bertha Venation said:
Found October 10. Cat is obviously a pet -- but has no microchip. Email me at wenchzilla@earthlink.net and describe your lost pet -- I hope this one is yours.

What does your AVATAR mean?? Maybe I'm being stupid, but I really don't know.. neighbor has the same sticker on her car.. and being one not to pry I didn't ask...

itsbob

I bowl overhand
dems4me said:
Yes, but she disappeared a year ago on April 5, 2003 and I even put up a 2500.00 reward for her which even inclined the neighbors and their kids to look 24/7 for her with me and friends. But, just when I run out of hope, I see something on Animal Planet where pets come back after years and years of being missing. :frown:

I still have faith :smile:

:huggy:

$2500???? Send me a description.. I'll make you one JUST like it.. if Gaylord Fokker can do it so can I!!!

D

dems4me

Mrs. Jones said:
$2500! :yikes: Hmmm....what did that cat look like? :wink:

I can email you a picture if you like... but you would not believe all the wild goose chases I went on with the phone calls, and each time they swore out it matched the description and I'd drive as fast as I could to take my baby back home and it would be totally the opposite :frown: Then some frie3nds of mine that moved into the place where I'd been living the past 6 years (15miles away) said they'd seen her and with them being friends of mine, they knew what my cat looked like and swore out it was her about 5 months ago. I ran up there and no one has seen her since then. I think someone realized she was a pure bred indoor cat and has taken her in. I'm just waiting for her to make her great escape and come back. :frown: I never got "closure" and say goodbye or anything, she just disappeared one day. A few of my friends have speculated that she was soo pretty that someone stole her... maybe ups guy, mailman or whoever. :frown:

Bertha Venation

Well crap, Dems. I am so sorry not to have replied here before now. Please forgive me for having kept you in suspense -- and no 'tardiness involved; I just didn't check in 'cause I hoped folks would email me. So sorry.

The cat I found has been returned home. He belonged to one of my neighbors. But honestly, I'm thinking of starting a regular thread. We feed (and T-N-R) ferals here, and we see a stray every now and then. A woman and her daughter came by today to tramp our property, looking for their kitty, because I've seen it here several times. It's too skittish to come to me, though.

Hello, all, and Dems, again, I apologize for not replying sooner.

Bertha Venation

You're not stupid . . .

itsbob said:
What does your AVATAR mean?? Maybe I'm being stupid, but I really don't know.. neighbor has the same sticker on her car.. and being one not to pry I didn't ask...

My avatar is the symbol of the Human Rights Campaign, a non-profit that works for the legal equality of gay Americans.

Now that I've just outed your neighbor . . . . But not necessarily. I have a few straight friends who have the symbol on their cars as well.

http://www.hrc.org/

D

dems4me

Bertha Venation said:
Well crap, Dems. I am so sorry not to have replied here before now. Please forgive me for having kept you in suspense -- and no 'tardiness involved; I just didn't check in 'cause I hoped folks would email me. So sorry.

The cat I found has been returned home. He belonged to one of my neighbors. But honestly, I'm thinking of starting a regular thread. We feed (and T-N-R) ferals here, and we see a stray every now and then. A woman and her daughter came by today to tramp our property, looking for their kitty, because I've seen it here several times. It's too skittish to come to me, though.

Hello, all, and Dems, again, I apologize for not replying sooner.

no apologies needed -- you responded to my email promptly :huggy: