Catching a cheater cheater pumpkin eater PT 5

morningbell

hmmmmmm
I was cooking an ex dinner one night.. made some pico.. later that night we started messing around.. my hand went down south on her..

(I still had some jalapeno juices on my hand I guess)... :killingme

She didnt know what to do...

IT BURNS IT FEELS SO GOOD NO IT BURNS OH GOD!!!!.. :killingme

Lesson learned. Never touch a womans :gossip: after youve handled jalapenos:coffee:

OMG!!! Last summer after Catamaran's Happy Hour(mmmm buffalo shrimp), BF and I came back home to fool around before we went out. He was on the phone and I was getting frisky, trying to get his attention by putting my hands down my pants, showing him what I wanted him to do..... Turns out I didn't get all the hot sauce off when I washed my hands previously and well I got the burn below...... How horrible.

Last edited:

theArtistFormerlyKnownAs

OMG!!! Last summer after Catamaran's Happy Hour, BF and I came back home to fool around before we went out. He was on the phone and I was getting frisky, trying to get his attention by putting my hands down my pants, showing him what I wanted him to do..... Turns out I didn't get all the hot sauce off when I washed my hands previously and well I got the burn below...... How horrible.

:takingnotes:
Morningbell
  • not into burning pain
Good to know. :lol:

4d2008

How about if I pound your backdoor harder than hurricane Katrina pounded New Orleans. I bet you won't be worring about some pepper burning your after that :lmao:
:killingme
You've got a date tonight huh?! :lmao:

I feel for ya. What I always hated was all the "Trust me, I know a great remedy!" crap you get from everybody. By the time the day is over you've been hit with pepper pray, had mashed potato rubbed all over your face, milk poured over your head, water prayed in your eyes, etc. etc. etc...

:lol:
:killingme
OMG!!! Last summer after Catamaran's Happy Hour(mmmm buffalo shrimp), BF and I came back home to fool around before we went out. He was on the phone and I was getting frisky, trying to get his attention by putting my hands down my pants, showing him what I wanted him to do..... Turns out I didn't get all the hot sauce off when I washed my hands previously and well I got the burn below...... How horrible.
:cds::killingme
dont laugh to much... Im not washing my face tonight so when I go "downtown" your going to feel it too. :evil:

around 1pm today, base track... not going to be a happy camper..:bigwhoop:

4d2008

O man...thats when I'm going on lunch. Maybe I should ride over to see this :lmao:

as long as someone is :killingme I guess.... Im sooooooo not looking forward to it. Im already sore from doing all the mock take downs and pressure points this morning.. Next is using the batons @ 1230... which reminds me I need to get my arse outta the house and head to the track...

later.