Cats - The Experience

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
kwillia said:
And this concludes part one of our two part episode of "Lucy and Ethel Catch a Show".

:smack:

:lmao: Just wait until you catch part two: "Lucy and Ethel in The Big City" :neener:

MysticalMom

Witchy Woman
[QUOTE/]You lucky dog! That's supposed to be THE play to see and tickets are hard to come by. I tried to find some with no luck and I wasn't going to pay the prices they wanted for them on eBay. :faint:[/QUOTE]

Well Jazzy. I didn't go. The girl who got the tickets for us (months ago) and was renting the limo, called at quarter to 6 ( we were supposed to leave at 4:30 and were in a panic) and said she couldn't find them. Bullshiat! Somethings fishy. B and I were all gussied up and ready to go. He even took the night off for me and he NEVER does that! She now owes me $150 bucks that I'll strangle out of her if I have to.

Anyway..I WAS upset, crying even. But we decided to go see it on Broadway and I'm better now. Just have to figure out when. The Gershwin never sells out anymore, and besides, NY shopping is GREAT!

Les Mis! Oh you lucky girls!!!!

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
MysticalMom said:
Well Jazzy. I didn't go. The girl who got the tickets for us (months ago) and was renting the limo, called at quarter to 6 ( we were supposed to leave at 4:30 and were in a panic) and said she couldn't find them. Bullshiat! Somethings fishy. B and I were all gussied up and ready to go. He even took the night off for me and he NEVER does that! She now owes me $150 bucks that I'll strangle out of her if I have to.
That totally SUCKS. :mad:

Anyway..I WAS upset, crying even. But we decided to go see it on Broadway and I'm better now. Just have to figure out when. The Gershwin never sells out anymore, and besides, NY shopping is GREAT!
Please, please, PLEASE take me with you. I've always wanted to see a play on Broadway and do some NY shopping again. :flowers:

Les Mis! Oh you lucky girls!!!!
I'm so excited I don't know how I'm going to sleep tonight. :banana:

MysticalMom

Witchy Woman
OK you guys. Sounds like it's going to be a party.:smile:

When? I can only do weekends...but it really doesn't matter which one. I just need enough advance notice to make arrangements for the kids.

We need to decided on a date and see if we can enough tickets for that night. And hotel etc etc.

And...... I Might not be the best choice for trip planner. Trust me. :lmao: