Caught on camera...

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Ouch... no one was hurt (horse or rider).

Attachments

• horse tripping.JPG
    horse tripping.JPG
    22.1 KB · Views: 1,664
K

KizerSoSay

Did the reins break? The horse looks like she stepped on herself!

S

saddlesore

KizerSoSay said:
Did the reins break? The horse looks like she stepped on herself!
The reins look intact, but the horse is definately stepping on that front foot.

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
That is a crop in the girl's hand. The reins didn't brake. I was actually video taping her over a jump and this was a few strides afterwards. I didn't even realize I had gotten any footage of the fall until I was looking at the tape. The horse just tripped. The worst of it I didn't catch. Luckily she fell to his right side as his butt went up into the air. I was terrified he was going to flip over on her. Thank goodness that didn't happen. This is a reminder that riding can be dangerous. It is a reality check :shocked: to me sometimes!

Last edited:
K

Katie

And this is why Miss Wimpy girl won't be jumping anytime soon!

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Katie said:
And this is why Miss Wimpy girl won't be jumping anytime soon!
It had absolutely nothing to do with the jump. The horse just tripped. That's it. I suppose it could happen to any of us, except Kiz, since he doesn't ride.

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
SHELLRJA said:
She is a beautiful horse. Does anyone know of anybody that provide horse and carriage for weddings.
MyGoldenHorse. They have a gorgeous setup.

Ya think she's leaning too far back in the saddle for the downhill on that horse? :lol:

fredsaid2

happyappygirl said:
MyGoldenHorse. They have a gorgeous setup.

Ya think she's leaning too far back in the saddle for the downhill on that horse? :lol:

It's just the horse diving out from under her. Most would have been over the horse's should by then. She must have had a pretty good position to the jump.

K

KizerSoSay

Sadielady said:
It had absolutely nothing to do with the jump. The horse just tripped. That's it. I suppose it could happen to any of us, except Kiz, since he doesn't ride.
Now who is fascinated with whom?

S

saddlesore

KizerSoSay said:
Now who is fascinated with whom?

In a strangely perverted way, I think she has the hots for you. :shocking:
Be afraid, be very, very afraid.

K

KizerSoSay

saddlesore said:
In a strangely perverted way, I think she has the hots for you. :shocking:
Be afraid, be very, very afraid.
I believe this to be true also. I purposely did not respond to any of her direct posts yesterday, and she just could not stand it! So, here she comes again, in her stalker-like flirtatious manner trying to get me to pay attention to her. Ick!

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
KizerSoSay said:
I believe this to be true also. I purposely did not respond to any of her direct posts yesterday, and she just could not stand it! So, here she comes again, in her stalker-like flirtatious manner trying to get me to pay attention to her. Ick!
I already have one "gay" best friend. He is enough. Kiz, I actually think you are quite funny in a strange sort of way. Saddlesore is the queen of stirring the pot for being so "new" and all. You two are quite similar though. :confused: If I don't respond to you both, who will? Most people just ignore you.

Winn Dixie

Song of the South
Sadielady said:
I already have one "gay" best friend. He is enough. Kiz, I actually think you are quite funny in a strange sort of way. Saddlesore is the queen of stirring the pot for being so "new" and all. You two are quite similar though. :confused: If I don't respond to you both, who will? Most people just ignore you.

Not us, we love us some Kiz and Saddieore. :huggy:

Tonia

I had this happen to me once. The horse just lost his footing and we both went down. I landed flat on my face. I was bruised for a long time. I looked like I got wacked in the face during a fight. My husband was out of town when it happened. When he returned we went to Target and everyone was giving him dirty looks.

K

KizerSoSay

Sadielady said:
You WISH people wouldn't respond to me. I get along with just about everyone on here. Everyone is friendly and responds to my posts and pms me. Why do you have a problem with that? Work on your marriage, darling. It is in trouble...

Last edited by a moderator: