Cedarville SP

Elle

Happy Camper!
Anyone ever camped here? looking for a site recommendation that is easy to back into, all sites say they are wooded but not sure if that means they are difficult to navigate backing into or just the sites themselves are wooded (been to state parks in the past where either scenario is the case).

Elle said:
Anyone ever camped here? looking for a site recommendation that is easy to back into, all sites say they are wooded but not sure if that means they are difficult to navigate backing into or just the sites themselves are wooded (been to state parks in the past where either scenario is the case).
It might be worth a scouting trip since no one seems to know.

desertrat said:
It might be worth a scouting trip since no one seems to know.
Wording is key to why I quoted the response I did.

My Cub Scout Pack camps there 2x a year. We use the youth group camp sites. I pull a 4x8 trailer with my minivan or focus. Never have a problem when backing in to the parking areas. We always use sites A-C.

Have never camped in the non-youth group areas, but they should be the same.

Elle

Happy Camper!
We have a 27 ft. travel trailer and the regular sites look to all be 30 ft. and under which tells me right off the bat that it's probably going to require a couple of maneuvers to back it in but I was just looking for someone who had camped in the family camping section before for a recommendation for an electric site that was navigatable. I’m not sure that we’ll even end up going but just wanted to have suggestions if we do decide to make the reservations.

kbeachcat123

Jack Russells RULE!
Allz I know about Cedarville SP is that they have an Indian Pow-Wow and a craft fair every year. The only "pond" I found there was essentially a sewer run-off.