Cedarville State Park?

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Southern PG county. Turn right at the 7-11 (Cedarville Rd.) after coming off Mattawoman-Beantown Rd.
Better directions available @ DNR website.

appyday said:
She will be going up 5 toward waldorf...Happy it is up in Brandywine on the other side of Waldorf..

Then she should turn right at the Cedarville Rd light (right after Pinefield). Follow that maybe 5 miles (?)and Cedarville State Park is on the right.

donbarzini

Coming N on 5 turn right @231 to 381. Turn left @381 to Cedarville on left.
Park entrance about 5 minutes on left

donbarzini said:
Coming N on 5 turn right @231 to 381. Turn left @381 to Cedarville on left.
Park entrance about 5 minutes on left

Well, I could have told her that. But, I thought she was coming from Waldorf??? If she's coming from below Hughesville...then yeah, follow Don's directions. :yay: (Cedarville Rd will be on the left after you pass Baden Firehouse.)

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
ok, so it is the one you get to by turning right at the light just past the right at the Dash In (on 5 just before Waldorf)?
Thanks!! Anyone else going? Appy, maybe i'll find an egg tomorrow. :frown:

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
See ya there happy appy. My boy and I are going. First time for him on sissys horse or pretty much on a horse at all, almost. This should be fun and educational.

Busterduck

Kiss my Ass
persimmoncf said:
See ya there happy appy. My boy and I are going. First time for him on sissys horse or pretty much on a horse at all, almost. This should be fun and educational.

We're going too. See you all there.

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
He's really too big to pony the horse right? Busterduck ponied her boy on his pony i thought that was a good idea!

goldnhorse

AKA~mygoldnhorse
:howdy: Lilhorsechick and I went and had a great time. It turned out to be a beautiful day. And not muddy at all which surprised me with all the rain we had on Saturday.

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
My boy and sissys lil white arab are a perfect match. :clap: Great ride. After 2 hours they were cantering like crazy. :crazy: Thanks to all of the efforts of MAHA organizers we had a perfect day!

The children had a lot of fun collecting the eggs also.

Boy cant wait for the SMTR egg ride