Cedarville State Park?

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
That boy of yours did an amazing job even when your pony got a little "frisky" :lol: that ride was one of the most memorable we've been on!! Worth repeating!

Will he ride his own pony for SMTR's egg hunt? Mine is riding her girl. i was going to put her on the b/w spotty but, but she won't be able to get off and on if she has to, easily, :lol:

Busterduck

Kiss my Ass
happyappygirl said:
That boy of yours did an amazing job even when your pony got a little "frisky" :lol: that ride was one of the most memorable we've been on!! Worth repeating!

Will he ride his own pony for SMTR's egg hunt? Mine is riding her girl. i was going to put her on the b/w spotty but, but she won't be able to get off and on if she has to, easily, :lol:

I don't think he is ready to go out on his pony alone. We ponied him and he and the pony both did exceptionally well. Not sure if he would be okay in a group situation. We still have to work by ourselves before I am confidient he will be okay by himself in a group.

No need to rush now that I know how to hook up that dang buddy saddle. Thanks again :flowers:

StanleyRugg

I gotta say I aint particularly fond of horses. They are big and smelly and mean and will reach out and bite a chunk of hide right out of ya. A cow on the otherhand is nice. Even if you get a mean cow it don't bite near as bad as a horse cause cows don't have top teeth just bottom teeth. Ya gotta wonder what God was thinkin. Momma Rugg says God did everything for a purpose but I can't figger out the purpose for that.

W

WildHorses

happyappygirl said:
me thinks the horse ya met plain didn't like ya.
They are SMART critters for sure.

:yeahthat: And I don't agree with his/her comparing the cow bite to the horse. :nono: I've been bitten by both and find that the horse is smart enough to let go when he realizes what he has done while the cow just keeps biting. :tantrum :bawl: