Celebrity Death Pool

somdfunguy

not impressed
I think it will be someone from politics. Bush Sr, Clinton (Hillary, because Bill will live for another 20 years), or even Trump. Bernie will just sit back and laugh.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
You finally got it. It took a year, but you got it.

It was 2 1/2 weeks ago. We just went to his childhood home and museum when we were down in Louisville.

05-19-2016, 06:33 PM

In fairness I've been putting his name out on this thread for a while. He seemed so frail, it was just a matter of time.

littlelady

God bless the USA
Kimbo Slice

Dead at 42.

Who is Kimbo Slice? I am trying to get past the hoopla about Cassius Clay's death. What a crock. I wish at some point, I will see a soldier's death put on this thread. I will give one now. James Jerson, 20 years old. Killed in Vietnam for no reason other than he was a patriot, at the hands of political corruption. RIP, friend, neighbor, and babysitter to me and my bros. I will never forget you. :patriot:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Who is Kimbo Slice? I am trying to get past the hoopla about Cassius Clay's death. What a crock. I wish at some point, I will see a soldier's death put on this thread. I will give one now. James Jerson, 20 years old. Killed in Vietnam for no reason other than he was a patriot, at the hands of political corruption. RIP, friend, neighbor, and babysitter to me and my bros. I will never forget you. :patriot:

The reason there are no miltary deaths mentioned here is because the thread is entitled "Celebrity Death Pool".

Like him or not, Mohammad Ali was a celebrity.

Dakota

~~~~~~~
Richard Simmons

TMZ said he was taken to the hospital last week for acting “strangely, “ which is interesting considering it is Richard Simmons and he is pretty strange on a normal day.

Anyway, he was everywhere and a few years ago he seemed to drop out of site. He has cut off his friends and barely steps out of the house.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
TMZ said he was taken to the hospital last week for acting “strangely, “ which is interesting considering it is Richard Simmons and he is pretty strange on a normal day.

I was going to say...how would you tell? :lol:

Hank

my war

Go start a thread for soldiers, ya big dummy.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Richard Simmons

Anyway, he was everywhere and a few years ago he seemed to drop out of site. He has cut off his friends and barely steps out of the house.

National Enquirer is reporting that he has transitioned into Fiona. :lol:

PJay

Consider the source. :lol:

I know. Not long ago it was reported his housekeeper wouldn't let him out of the house. Anyway, I just feel for the guy. I know his childhood was crap and I think that bothers him to this day.

To me, he seemed to really care about people.

Dakota

~~~~~~~
I know. Not long ago it was reported his housekeeper wouldn't let him out of the house. Anyway, I just feel for the guy. I know his childhood was crap and I think that bothers him to this day.

To me, he seemed to really care about people.

I think he is sick with something terminal.

PJay

Aww, not Alf. Just read about. I only have watched a rerun or so, didn't realize someone was in that costume.