Celebrity Death Pool

HemiHauler

Interestingly, the man with the most annoying voice in Hollywood on the planet had one of the most interesting podcasts out there.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
oh wow. i really liked her.
Me, too, though I haven't watched local network news for quite some time. I only watch when there's a local story I am interested or when there's severe weather (and NBC4 has always been my channel of choice)

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member

DaSDGuy

Montreal Canadians icon Guy Lafleur died at the age of 70, his sister Lise LaFleur announced Friday.

Back in the day when athletes just played the games.

DaSDGuy

Daryle Lamonica, the deep-throwing quarterback who won an AFL Player of the Year award and led the Raiders to their first Super Bowl appearance, has died. He was 80.

mitzi

Died from mental illness. Odd.

I watched an interview a few years ago with them. It was discussed she had debilitating severe depression for many years. I can't remember everything that was said. I wish I could go back and see it but I can't remember who even did the interview.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I watched an interview a few years ago with them. It was discussed she had debilitating severe depression for many years. I can't remember everything that was said. I wish I could go back and see it but I can't remember who even did the interview.
Can you find it on YouTube?