Celebrity Death Pool

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member

Dakota

~~~~~~~
Charlotte Rae 92

Funny lady...

I looked her up earlier this year wondering if she was still alive. I did learn she was married 25 years when her husband said "I'm gay and want a divorce."

She never married after that, which who could blame her? I would imagine that wouldn't be easy to bounce back from.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Bad day for wrestling:

Jim "The Anvil" Neidhart, dead at 63.

Jerry Lawler's son - Grandmaster Sexay Brian Christopher - dead at 46. Suicide in a jail cell.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Morgana King, Jazz Singer and Brando's Wife in 'The Godfather,' Dies at 87

Morgana King, the acclaimed jazz stylist who released dozens of albums but is perhaps best known for portraying the wife of Marlon Brando's Don Vito Corleone in the first two Godfather films, has died. She was 87.

King died March 22 of non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma in Palm Springs, a representative from the Riverside County coroner’s office toldThe Washington Post. Her death had gone unreported until a friend, John Hoglund, wrote about her this week on Facebook.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/music/new...he-godfather-dies-at-87/ar-BBLWyY4?li=BBnbfcL

black dog

Free America
While I will never shed tears for a one-world, UN communist, this has always been a funny picture of him..

KofiAnnan.jpg