Celebrity Death Pool

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
I thought he died years ago. He spiraled down into alcoholism and drug addiction, I'm surprised he lasted this long.
That is true. Many drunk driving convictions and accidents over the years, plus had a leg amputated in 2012. Sounds like his abused body finally gave out. :ohwell:

Had to look to see a current pic. Wow.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Sounds like his abused body finally gave out. :ohwell:

But wow, 74. I need to do more drugs and booze. Keith Richard, Iggy Pop, Jan-Michael Vincent...they seem to have a very long life expectancy.

Or maybe they're already dead and nobody realizes it.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member

Ken Kercheval, who played oil tycoon Cliff Barnes, the rival of Larry Hagman’s J.R. Ewing on “Dallas,” has died. He was 83.

A spokeswoman at Frist Funeral Home in Kercheval’s hometown of Clinton, Ind., confirmed his death on Wednesday to Variety, but did not provide additional information.

Kercheval and Hagman were the only two stars who appeared on CBS’ soap opera “Dallas” for its entire 14-season run between 1978 to 1991. Kercheval was a recurring character for the first two seasons, but was then upped to a regular in the 1979-1980 season. He reprised his role in the 1996 “Dallas” reunion, the 2004 CBS reunion special and the 2012-2014 TNT revival. He was among five series stars who directed episodes, taking the helm for two episodes for Seasons 13-14.