Celebrity Death Pool

GregV814

Charlie Watts. Not Keith Richards!
No, Keith will be 115 when he descends. But guys, guys, dont worry!
Clementine will be here soon and admonish the "rumor" because, "he aint not never heared 'bout no Charley Watts beein the Rollin' Stones drummer" he "knowed that Tommy Lee Jones be a bass guitarist for Oingo Boingo"....

so, lay the rumors to rest.

However these frontiersmen of R & R are in their late 70's and early 80's. Sheeesh who would have thought Brian Wilson, Pete Townsend, Smokey Robinson, etc.. would have been around??

black dog

Free America
No, Keith will be 115 when he descends. But guys, guys, dont worry!
Clementine will be here soon and admonish the "rumor" because, "he aint not never heared 'bout no Charley Watts beein the Rollin' Stones drummer" he "knowed that Tommy Lee Jones be a bass guitarist for Oingo Boingo"....

so, lay the rumors to rest.

However these frontiersmen of R & R are in their late 70's and early 80's. Sheeesh who would have thought Brian Wilson, Pete Townsend, Smokey Robinson, etc.. would have been around??

Haaaaa... Clementine...

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Wrapping my mind around a Rolling Stone being 80.....

But all those guys are fossilized. Hell, Mick Jagger is almost 80 and those dinosaurs are still touring. Can you imagine that? 80 years old and still running around the country performing.

Loper

Animal Poor!
Wrapping my mind around a Rolling Stone being 80.....

But all those guys are fossilized. Hell, Mick Jagger is almost 80 and those dinosaurs are still touring. Can you imagine that? 80 years old and still running around the country performing.
I wonder if they still have groupies? :roflmao: