Celebrity Death Pool

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
There was some family drama with him and his daughter so I'm thinking that the son kept it quiet so the sister wouldn't find out and come looking for money. Sister found out the same time everyone else did and well.... came looking for money. Apparently Amos cut her out of the Will and left everything to the son who had been taking care of him all these years.
Was she the one in the red dress demanding the guy pay for dinner?

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Mitzi Gaynor, 'South Pacific' star who worked with Frank Sinatra and Bing Crosby, dead at 93

Mitzi Gaynor, known for her iconic role as Nellie Forbush in the classic 1958 film "South Pacific," died Thursday in Los Angeles. She was 93.

Gaynor died from natural causes, the actress' long-time managers Rene Reyes and Shane Rosamonda confirmed in a statement to The Associated Press.

"As we celebrate her legacy, we offer our thanks to her friends and fans and the countless audiences she entertained throughout her long life," a statement read. "Your love, support and appreciation meant so very much to her and was a sustaining gift in her life."

Iconic Actress MITZI GAYNOR Publicity Picture Photo Print 8x10 | eBay

AnthonyJames

R.I.P. My Brother Rick

Mitzi Gaynor, 'South Pacific' star who worked with Frank Sinatra and Bing Crosby, dead at 93

Mitzi Gaynor, known for her iconic role as Nellie Forbush in the classic 1958 film "South Pacific," died Thursday in Los Angeles. She was 93.

Gaynor died from natural causes, the actress' long-time managers Rene Reyes and Shane Rosamonda confirmed in a statement to The Associated Press.

"As we celebrate her legacy, we offer our thanks to her friends and fans and the countless audiences she entertained throughout her long life," a statement read. "Your love, support and appreciation meant so very much to her and was a sustaining gift in her life."

Iconic Actress MITZI GAYNOR Publicity Picture Photo Print 8x10 | eBay
Thank goodness it wasn't my @mitzi 😮

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
Phil Lesh of the Grateful Dead.
This makes me so freakin' sad. 😢

I've seen the Dead in various iterations probably 175 times, and the fun and enthusiasm around going to shows is unparalleled. To be clear, the individual "they" weren't great musicians, but they played great together. Phil played a mean bass, and held up the rhythm section perfectly. I will miss seeing him. I hope he, Jerry, Pigpen, and Brent are having fun together now.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
This makes me so freakin' sad. 😢

I've seen the Dead in various iterations probably 175 times, and the fun and enthusiasm around going to shows is unparalleled. To be clear, the individual "they" weren't great musicians, but they played great together. Phil played a mean bass, and held up the rhythm section perfectly. I will miss seeing him. I hope he, Jerry, Pigpen, and Brent are having fun together now.
Sister saw them in SF a couple of times.