Celebrity you most resemble

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
I'll go first...Jonathan Frakes

I've never met Ken King, but I went to school with a guy by the same name. He looked like Alonzo Mourning.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Use to be Dr Green from ER.. prefer to be Goose(d) though... but that was before the beard... now I don't konw, but everywhere I go people seem to think they know who I am, but can't place it.. anyone else have any idea?

Think all the "adult films" have been destroyed so pretty sure they don't know me from those..

CMC122

Go Braves!
When I had long hair I was told I looked like Natalie Wood when I cut it all off I was told I looked like Nieve Campbell. (this was also 2 kids ago:lol:

Dymphna

Loyalty, Friendship, Love
I'm one of a kind.

I used to work with a guy who looked just like Andre Agassi. The funny thing was when my coworker shaved his head to reduce the resemblance (It made him crazy to have it pointed out to him), Andre did too, the same week. :lol:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Originally posted by tys_mommy
Not funny at all. :frown:

:lol:
:neener: Get your mind out of the gutter!! :biggrin: You weren't sitting across from me, I couldn't see you.. what did you think I meant??

Originally posted by migtig
I look like me.

I think you kinda look like Justine Bateman!
:wink:

When I was younger, I used to always get "Richard Gere".

When people got to know me more, they said "Dustin Hoffman".

Now...they say "Lyle Lovett"
:burning:

Many who see me for the first time say I look like John Denver. :barf: Then I ask them if I look like a dead pilot.

rebeka says I look like the skinny blonde guy in "The Full Monty", you know, whatshisname.

sleuth

Livin' Like Thanksgivin'
When I was thinner, someone once told me I looked like Billy Bob Thornton.

I've also been told I look like some guy on JAG, but I don't watch it and I don't know who it is...

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by Tonio
I'll go first...Jonathan Frakes

I've never met Ken King, but I went to school with a guy by the same name. He looked like Alonzo Mourning.
Nope, I ain't a center for anyone's team. In my late twenty's some said I had the "Jeff Spiccolli" (Sean Penn) look, now, when in need of a haircut and shave, I get told I look a lot like an older (but alive) Jerry Garcia.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Personally, I think I resemble Gabrielle Reese. Just wish I had her body. My uncle used to call me Jennifer Grey, though. :shrug:

Christy

b*tch rocket
All of my old senile relatives think I look like a young Mia Farrow.

Personally, I think I've been bearing a strong resemblance to Miss Piggy lately. :twitch:

K

Kizzy

Originally posted by Christy
All of my old senile relatives think I look like a young Mia Farrow.

Personally, I think I've been bearing a strong resemblance to Miss Piggy lately. :twitch:

You do not look like Miss Piggy, but I can see Mia Farrow.

Who was the little girl on Love Boat? Captain's daughter? That is who everyone thought I looked like when I was younger.