Census Bureau

Census Bureau

• Yes I believe this figure is right

Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Hell no that figure is wack

Votes: 14 48.3%
  • I believe most blacks don't fill out Census forms.

Votes: 5 17.2%

• Total voters

gumbo

FIGHT CLUB !
According to the National Census Bureau Blacks only make up 13%.

Personally I feel this figure is a crock of :whistle: I'm just not sure whats the point of showing such a retarded figure.

Last edited:

SamSpade

gumbo said:
According to the National Census Bureau Blacks only make up 13%.

Personally I feel this figure is a crock of :whistle: I'm just not sure whats the point of showing such a retarded figure.

That figure has been fairly stable for all of my adult life. Why would you think that number is wrong?

gumbo

FIGHT CLUB !
SamSpade said:
That figure has been fairly stable for all of my adult life. Why would you think that number is wrong?

White persons, percent, 2005 (a) 80.2%

Black persons, percent, 2005 (a) 12.8%

American Indian and Alaska Native persons, percent, 2005 (a) 1.0%

Asian persons, percent, 2005 (a) 4.3%

Native Hawaiian and Other Pacific Islander, percent, 2005 (a) 0.2%

Persons reporting two or more races, percent, 2005 1.5%

Persons of Hispanic or Latino origin, percent, 2005 (b) 14.4%

= 114.4% Ya still think they can count?

MMDad

Lem Putt
gumbo said:

:dur:

(b) Hispanics may be of any race, so also are included in applicable race categories.

SEABREEZE 1957

My 401K is now a 201K
You have to pay attention to the disclaimers...

http://quickfacts.census.gov/qfd/states/24000.html

(a) Includes persons reporting only one race.
(b) Hispanics may be of any race, so also are included in applicable race categories.

D: Suppressed to avoid disclosure of confidential information
F: Fewer than 100 firms
FN: Footnote on this item for this area in place of data
NA: Not available
S: Suppressed; does not meet publication standards
X: Not applicable
Z: Value greater than zero but less than half unit of measure shown

gumbo

FIGHT CLUB !
MMDad said:
:dur:(b) Hispanics may be of any race, so also are included in applicable race categories.
Dee Dee Dee ..Hispanics are not of any race.WTF? They are Hispanic and they out number blacks. It's like I said they can't count and admit it with the above statement. Hispanics don't fill out census bureau forms and neither do a high majority of blacks. Usually out of fear of the law.

The US population is at 300 million, 13% of that is 39 million. I find it very hard to believe that there are only 39 million black folks in the US.
But if it is true, that would be very sad, because currently the black population incarcerated in the US is real close to 1 million.
If I got this right, that means that all most 4% of all blacks are currently incarcerated and another 1.5 million are on either parole or probation.
Not counting the blacks that are out on the streets committing daily crimes or the ones running around with that, I'm gonna get paid attitude, or the ones that just milk the system.

So ruffly this adds up close to 20% of blacks that are POS and wouldn't fill out a Census Bureau form and this isn't counting the blacks that just don't trust the man or can't read and write, that also wouldn't fill out the form.

I'm not sure what percentage all this equals, but 13% is bull crap.

Last edited:

MMDad

Lem Putt
gumbo said:
Dee Dee Dee ..Hispanics are not of any race.WTF? They are Hispanic and they out number blacks. It's like I said they can't count and admit it with the above statement.
You left out this line:

White persons not Hispanic, percent, 2005 66.9%

It adds up when you don't leave out a good chunk of the data.

Sorry you don't like it, but technically hispanic is not a race. Also, last time I checked, 14.4% is more than 12.8% The census data says exactly what you say it doesn't. What is there to disagree with?

Just because you are used to seeing a certain racial mix here doesn't mean that the same percentages exist in the whole country. Some states are less than 1% black.

Since there are also whites who refuse to be counted for the same reasons as blacks and hispanics, I suspect that the census numbers are not very far off.

SamSpade

gumbo said:
The US population is at 300 million, 13% of that is 39 million. I find it very hard to believe that there are only 39 million black folks in the US.
But if it is true, that would be very sad, because currently the black population incarcerated in the US is real close to 1 million.

Sorry pal. I work here and have worked here for 17 years. We don't make this stuff up, and those forms aren't the only source of information on individuals in this country. We get data from every agency in the government, and quite frankly, it's impossible to have millions of citizens go unnoticed. You can count the number of unemployed, the number of houses, how much Social Security you have paid your entire life for every year you've worked, every place you've ever lived, where you went to school and so on. If you've ever drawn a check, opened a bank account, went to school or appeared anywhere - we have it. We have simply enormous amounts of data on everything you can imagine, from businesses to government, agriculture, industry, manufacturing, people - you name it.

If you want me to explain some of the numbers to you - since you don't read the fine print - I will. But the numbers of black persons in this country has been one of the most stable statistics. It's actually dropping slightly in recent years because of the comparative rise in Hispanics.

I've been doing this stuff a really long time. If you think the numbers are "whack" maybe you'd be better off discussing why the Earth is flat and how the moon landing was faked.

SamSpade

MMDad said:
Just because you are used to seeing a certain racial mix here doesn't mean that the same percentages exist in the whole country. Some states are less than 1% black.

He would do well to look at some of our documents and overviews on black population, or examine some of our demographic maps. One of the more interesting things is that the South is still the largest *concentration* of blacks - and that's where most of them live - but in the rest of the country it's still true that they live almost exclusively in population centers. They're almost non-existent in most of the Midwest and West with the exception of the major cities, and then only in pockets.

If you live in the DC area, you can see some of this. You wanna see the numbers change, just drive across the Potomac. Fairfax County has one of the lowest black populations in the state - Loudoun and Arlington also.

gumbo

FIGHT CLUB !
SamSpade said:
Sorry pal. I work here and have worked here for 17 years. We don't make this stuff up, and those forms aren't the only source of information on individuals in this country. We get data from every agency in the government, and quite frankly, it's impossible to have millions of citizens go unnoticed. You can count the number of unemployed, the number of houses, how much Social Security you have paid your entire life for every year you've worked, every place you've ever lived, where you went to school and so on. If you've ever drawn a check, opened a bank account, went to school or appeared anywhere - we have it. We have simply enormous amounts of data on everything you can imagine, from businesses to government, agriculture, industry, manufacturing, people - you name it.

If you want me to explain some of the numbers to you - since you don't read the fine print - I will. But the numbers of black persons in this country has been one of the most stable statistics. It's actually dropping slightly in recent years because of the comparative rise in Hispanics.

I've been doing this stuff a really long time. If you think the numbers are "whack" maybe you'd be better off discussing why the Earth is flat and how the moon landing was faked.
OK I can live with every place I have lived in the US is highly populated with blacks. But truly I was hoping that the Census count was way off.
Because in my last post I didn't even include drug addicts,alcoholics, racists and so on, which would raise the percentage up to a easy 25%or more of the black race.
Now if you have always lived in the middle to lower class areas all your life those statistics of blacks would be even higher, which makes it easier to understand why racism and the stereotyping of blacks exist the way they do in America.

belvak

Happy Camper
gumbo said:

Disclaimer: SamSpade - Sorry, I didn't read through the entire thread and see your posts before I replied. Don't want to look like I'm "disputing" what you posted since we are on the same side! :flowers:

Okay, at the risk of getting Red Karma, the reason the numbers don't add up is that people can report more than one race on their Census form. Also, Hispanic or Latino origin is not a "Race," but rather a designation of whether a person is of Hispanic or Latino origin. A person can be White, White Hispanic, White Non-Hispanic, Black, Black Hispanic, Black Non-Hispanic, Two or More Races Hispanic, etc. The definitions and technical documentation are endless! Again, at the risk of getting "slammed," I work for the Census Bureau and answer these types of questions daily. Anyone who wants information regarding the Census Bureau can go to www.ask.census.gov , search the knowledge base, or submit a question. :patriot:

Last edited:
B

Bronwyn

With so many mixed households popping up, I wonder what their children are reporting for race? If your dad is white and your mom is half black, what does that make you? Same goes with every race. My brother is in the Marines and married a girl from Japan. They have four children that were all born in Japan and now live in Texas. What race are they?

ImnoMensa

Democrats are doing all they can to help the black population to go down.

They are inviting Hispanics to invade our country and they are encouraging blacks to have abortions in formerly unheard of numbers.
Next time you see a black who wants to vote democrat ask them if they realise they ar being targeted by the democrat party for extinction. They are on the front line of their own genocide, and shaking hands with their murderers.