Votes: 3 27.3%
  • 46-50

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • 51+

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sockgirl77

How old were you when you started going through the change? Ever since I had this baby and got my tubes tied my periods have been irregular. I'm 2 weeks late now. And no, I'm not pregnant.

chemommy25

How old were you when you started going through the change? Ever since I had this baby and got my tubes tied my periods have been irregular. I'm 2 weeks late now. And no, I'm not pregnant.

my mom told me that right after she had me, she had her tubes tied. and thats when it happned. and thats when she was 30-something.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy

You aren't going through the change. :lol:

What did they do to your tubes? Burned? Clips?

I had the clips done YEARS ago...I was never "right" after that and I NEVER had any issues with any of that stuff. I'd suspect that's what is happening.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I had my tubes tied at 23 and it didn't do anything to me other than make it so I can't have anymore babies.

sockgirl77

I had the clips done YEARS ago...I was never "right" after that and I NEVER had any issues with any of that stuff. I'd suspect that's what is happening.

They burned them. :yahoo:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Socki, it's possible that, because of the spaying, you are no longer on birth control and THAT might be what's causing your changes.

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
My periods have been irregular since I had my first at age 29 but not to the point they are now. After my second baby, they virtually stopped. I think in the 3 yrs since I've had him, I have maybe 3 periods a year. I think I'm too young for even pre-menopause but who knows. Using BC for two years before getting prenant with my first did a number on my periods after but I atleast still had them every month.

sockgirl77

Socki, it's possible that, because of the spaying, you are no longer on birth control and THAT might be what's causing your changes.

Could be. I have an appointment with the doc next month for my annual. I'll be asking all of the questions then. I really hope that I do not have to go on BC just to have periods. I also have Endometriosis and PCOS which mean that I'm going through HELL right now. I need to have my period. I already know that I'm losing my ovaries eventually. Doc said that I needed to awhile ago but I wanted children. :ohwell:

bresamil

wandering aimlessly

:yeahthat: After my third I was "spayed" :lmao: and the periods were pretty irregular. Doctor ended up putting me on birth control pills for a year to get my cycle straight.

warneckutz

Holy crap! BURN!?!?! :faint:

Wow... just the though of that freaked me out.:jameo:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Most doctors in MD will not do it until you are 30 and have 2 kids.

See, that's just dumb. When I was pregnant with my daughter, the doc tried to talk me out of having my tubes tied because I was so young. I think once you're done having children, even if you're 21 years old and childless, you should be able to get it done.

They'll perform an abortion, but won't let you get your tubes tied. Duh.