Chad Johnson to Washington Rumors

Peter Forsberg

Numerous league sources, including some with direct knowledge of conversations between Dan Snyder, Vinny Cerrato and recent head coaching candidates, have affirmed that the Redskins have interest in trading for Cincinnati wide receiver Chad Johnson, with two league sources saying Johnson is eager to land a hefty new contract from Washington.

LordStanley

I know nothing
Numerous league sources, including some with direct knowledge of conversations between Dan Snyder, Vinny Cerrato and recent head coaching candidates, have affirmed that the Redskins have interest in trading for Cincinnati wide receiver Chad Johnson, with two league sources saying Johnson is eager to land a hefty new contract from Washington.

Who would they trade for him????

Oh and he should go to philly anyhow:whistle:

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo

Betts. Cincy's running game is for shiat, Rudy Johnson is always hurt and Kenny Watson is a low end #2.

Here comes the parade of over priced downhill sliding free agents. Anybody remember the Deion Sanders, Bruce Smith year(s).

chess

low 5... hi 5......
I think we need a posession receiver, i have said that from day one. The skins dont have one. Simple as that.

Is it worth getting Chad ? Eh depends... Cincy will take a 7 million dollar cap hit if they trade him.. I dont see cincy doing it.

IF he does get traded it would probably be to the redskins, snyder would love to have a superstar on offense like him.

Couple him with portis, cooley, and moss and him... future is looking good !

chess

low 5... hi 5......

He wont goto philly.. I truly believe McNabb is out of Philly this offseason...

Sucks for westbrook, i love watching him everytime he touches the ball... he is a gamebreaker no doubt.

Skins were talkigna bout trading Betts, and a 2nd rounder...

Then the skins could get rice or slaton in the draft in the 4th round..

I think rice will be a good pro..

warneckutz

Sucks for westbrook, i love watching him everytime he touches the ball... he is a gamebreaker no doubt.

I think (hope) McNasty stays in Philly for at least one more year.

Peter Forsberg

Skins were talkigna bout trading Betts, and a 2nd rounder...

Then the skins could get rice or slaton in the draft in the 4th round..

Mcnabbs not going anywhere we have no other Qb's that can carry us. I was at Fedex when Westbrook busted out that 65 yarder for the win against Washington. I kept telling my buddy it was going to happen, I just felt it.

chess

low 5... hi 5......
lol @ warnuts...

Well I just have a gut feeling, he will want to go somewhere that will goto the playoffs etc.. granted philly didnt make it last year... but at the same time, going to the bears, they have always struggled at QB... they would be in with no doubt with a good qb... grossman and griese just plain SUCK

Peter Forsberg

Betts. Cincy's running game is for shiat, Rudy Johnson is always hurt and Kenny Watson is a low end #2.

Here comes the parade of over priced downhill sliding free agents. Anybody remember the Deion Sanders, Bruce Smith year(s).
I think getting rid of Betts would be a mistake because Portis is injury prone.

warneckutz

lol @ warnuts...

Well I just have a gut feeling, he will want to go somewhere that will goto the playoffs etc.. granted philly didnt make it last year... but at the same time, going to the bears, they have always struggled at QB... they would be in with no doubt with a good qb... grossman and griese just plain SUCK

They mentioned also going to the Ravens... I think they mentioned the Dolphins too...

chess

low 5... hi 5......
If they skins trade betts, they will pick up a RB in the 4th round, slaton or rice or someone along those lines..

LS, play cod4 tonight stop being a punk ! dont be scared

LordStanley

I know nothing
If they skins trade betts, they will pick up a RB in the 4th round, slaton or rice or someone along those lines..

LS, play cod4 tonight stop being a punk ! dont be scared

I tried to join your games last night, but they were already full. I'll be on again tonight!