Chad Johnson to Washington Rumors

BuddyLee

Football addict
Pre-season rumor fodder. It just plain out won't happen. Plus, the Skins just locked up Betts last year.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Pre-season rumor fodder. It just plain out won't happen. Plus, the Skins just locked up Betts last year.

Lot of sources putting it out...BUT Johnson is a big hit on Cincy's cap so you may be right. OTH something like this is right up Snyder's alley. :fantasyfootballowner:

BuddyLee

Football addict
Lot of sources putting it out...BUT Johnson is a big hit on Cincy's cap so you may be right. OTH something like this is right up Snyder's alley. :fantasyfootballowner:
I'd like to see Chad here just to see the Skins in the news everyday. I'd like to see him but I think we go after someone else,:whistle: which may be better off in the long haul.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
I'd like to see Chad here just to see the Skins in the news everyday. I'd like to see him but I think we go after someone else,:whistle: which may be better off in the long haul.

Think of how lippy he's gonna get when he has a young QB in yet ANOTHER offensive scheme (west coast) and he's not making the highlight reel every Sunday. Larry Fitzgerald would look good in the maroon and black.:killingme

BuddyLee

Football addict
Think of how lippy he's gonna get when he has a young QB in yet ANOTHER offensive scheme (west coast) and he's not making the highlight reel every Sunday. Larry Fitzgerald would look good in the maroon and black.:killingme
If there's one thing you can count on with the Skins, it's that they'll win the offseason. At least they keep it interesting.:yahoo:

chess

low 5... hi 5......

ive already said that...
its a 7 million dollar cap hit on the bungals...

secondly if they want betts they will trade him and a 2nd rounder for johnson.. simple no brainer.. can pick up another back in the draft like i have said such as ray rice..

yankee44

If this happens he will end up a pi$$ed of mofo when he is not getting any balls throwen his way because Snyder is still failing to see that his O-LINE SUCKS adn they wont be able to protect that young QB.

BuddyLee

Football addict
:pete:20+ million over the cap and now down to only 7+.

FOX Sports Link

"FOXSports.com has learned Washington converted an $11 million roster bonus Cooley was scheduled to receive into guaranteed money. The move is believed to have lowered Cooley's 2008 cap number from a team-high $12.2 million to $4.4 million."
<!-- / message --><!-- edit note -->

These guys sure do squeeze ever penny of that salary cap.:lol:

Could you imagine Chad Johnson and Freddy Smoot in the same locker room - or on an interview!!! :killingme Those two would talk more smack than JPC before an election night! :lol: