MJ

Material Girl
PREMO Member
crabcake said:
Oh we know he's getting a hummer tonight for that compliment to his wife. :lol:

You're supposed to get stuff first? I've been doing it backwards! :doh:

crabcake said:
Oh we know he's getting a hummer tonight for that compliment to his wife. :lol:

I hope his son gets back into racing like he used to. I don't think he has as much interest in it anymore. :ohwell: (At least I get that impression from his myspace page).

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Can someone ... anyone ... explain the "second" thing in the Tylenol Rapid Release Gels commercial? I don't get it. :confused:

AndyMarquisLIVE

crabcake said:
Not just "the wrong name" ... but is brother's wife's name. :jet:

Ladies, I have a feeling Kyle Busch is on the market tonight. :killingme

Every driver has poked at that. And Harvick put Mohr in his place. That guy has annoyed me all evening.

Johnson said moments ago Mark Martin doesn't have the trophy but is a champion. :clap:

It's gonna be a shame to not see Mark on the track. Would be the first time I've ever watched a NNC race and there not be a Goodwrench car or Mark Martin on the track. Times are changing :frown:

AndyMarquisLIVE

crabcake said:
Can someone ... anyone ... explain the "second" thing in the Tylenol Rapid Release Gels commercial? I don't get it. :confused:

Rapid Reelease Gels are so fast that they make the driver go faster. They were seen as an illegal adantadge in the 2004 commercial. :lmao:

Yeah, kinda stupid.

Next, Bob Dillner will accuse Harvick of using those to get an illegal advantage.

Pete

Repete
AndyMarquisLIVE said:
Ladies, I have a feeling Kyle Busch is on the market tonight. :killingme
Lets see, he got over $2M last night not counting endorsement money, despite looking like the guy who was mercilessly picked on in high school he has rock star popularity.....I think not.

Every driver has poked at that. And Harvick put Mohr in his place. That guy has annoyed me all evening.
Feel our pain.

It's gonna be a shame to not see Mark on the track. Would be the first time I've ever watched a NNC race and there not be a Goodwrench car or Mark Martin on the track. Times are changing :frown:
:lmao: