change of pace.....

GregV814

looking back on my upbringing, mid-late August was almost like Christmas. It was **BACK TO SCHOOL SHOPPING DAY**. My mother would pile me and my older sisters in the car and drive to PG Plaza for the shop-a_rama.... They were in high school, and didnt need much but I had to examine the mannequin's in the dress shops...I was elementary age and didnt get hand- me- downs.. ( except that one dress and it'll never be mentioned again)... anyway pants, shirts, the newest Keds, (run faster jump higher etc...) that were FOR SCHOOL ONLY!!!

Back then it was an open shopping center with the spiral cement staircase. And a G.C. Murphy. No ULTA, hence no shoplifters.... Langley Park was too far away for that element...

luvmygdaughters

looking back on my upbringing, mid-late August was almost like Christmas. It was **BACK TO SCHOOL SHOPPING DAY**. My mother would pile me and my older sisters in the car and drive to PG Plaza for the shop-a_rama.... They were in high school, and didnt need much but I had to examine the mannequin's in the dress shops...I was elementary age and didnt get hand- me- downs.. ( except that one dress and it'll never be mentioned again)... anyway pants, shirts, the newest Keds, (run faster jump higher etc...) that were FOR SCHOOL ONLY!!!

Back then it was an open shopping center with the spiral cement staircase. And a G.C. Murphy. No ULTA, hence no shoplifters.... Langley Park was too far away for that element...
Yep!! Mom would take my two sisters and myself back to school shopping at Marlow Heights Shopping center. The Iverson Mall hadnt been built yet. My older sister would get new stuff, I was get a few things as I was expected to wear my older sisters hand me downs and my younger sister got all new stuff because....well, she was the baby.

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
Yep!! Mom would take my two sisters and myself back to school shopping at Marlow Heights Shopping center. The Iverson Mall hadnt been built yet. My older sister would get new stuff, I was get a few things as I was expected to wear my older sisters hand me downs and my younger sister got all new stuff because....well, she was the baby.
Middle child here.
I didn't get much hand me downs, because I was a fat kid.
Sears Toughskins Husky.

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member

Loved going into the Murphys at PG Plaza to get the Parrot in the pet section stirred up. He never would learn the new words we tried to teach him.