Charlie Sheen - Pedophile

Geek

True, if she speaks english :yay: Wow, Denise Richards can read cue cards in a lifeless monotone and pose for Playboy with the best of them, but she sucks at picking a husband and father for her kids.

Pandora

vraiblonde said:
I read every single word - it was like a trainwreck, couldn't look away.

You got that right! :high5:

For a second I felt sorry for her and all of what she went thru, but then again, his past was public knowledge. It wasn't like she wasn't aware of it and later found out.

MargeInCharge

Pandora said:
Has anyone read Denise's avadavat word for word? It is an interesting read and I believe every fricken word of it. Charlie Sheen is a PIG.

Yep, I read every word....I couldn't look away til I read it all. Did anyone see his rebuttals yet? They make me believe her even more:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20060423/en_nm/sheen_dc_2

I do agree she was a nimrod for marrying him, and I feel sorriest for those little girls for being in the middle of this mess.

Pandora

vraiblonde said:
He can deny it all he wants, but apparently she has voice mail messages, phone records, credit card charges and other stuff that she had admitted as evidence.

What's he going to say next? That she faked his voice and called herself? :rolleyes:

He even harassed the family pediatrician and she has a letter where the doctor notified them they would no longer care for their child.

Sheen can say whatever he wants I thought he was a pig a long time ago and his estranged wife's allegations come as no surprise to me.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Speedy70 said:
Denise Richards & Richie Sambora Hook Up
If I were Heather Locklear, I wouldn't let my kids go near Richie Sambora while he's involved with Denise Richards. The last thing you want is her nutjob husband coming over there with a gun.

harleygirl

Working for the weekend
I remember Heidi Fleiss stating that he was her best customer. I also remember reading somewhere he was in a sex addicts rehab. Unfortunately, once a sex addict, usually always one. They have a very low recovery rate.

harleygirl said:
I remember Heidi Fleiss stating that he was her best customer.

I remember that too.

The thing about this story that got me was Locklear was supposedly Richards' friend when Sheen and Richards were having problems last year. Now Richards is dating Locklear's soon-to-be ex.

Hollywood!!

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
Speedy70 said:
I remember that too.

The thing about this story that got me was Locklear was supposedly Richards' friend when Sheen and Richards were having problems last year. Now Richards is dating Locklear's soon-to-be ex.

Hollywood!!

Didn't Richie admit to frequenting strip clubs, etc in Canada?

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
bresamil said:
Didn't Richie admit to frequenting strip clubs, etc in Canada?
I also believe one of the reasons Heather left him was due to some questionable emails and pictures she found he received. :popcorn:

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
There's one bright spot for Denise..at least he's not as bad as Michael Jackson.