Chase for the Nextel Cup: Round 8

AndyMarquisLIVE

We definately agree on ESPN. Biffles car is rolling in flames and they cut away to JJ riding around the track under caution. :duh:
I loved Rusty when he was a driver, but he's a god awful commentator. Get rid of him, please.

"He's got the four tires"

"Four tires are your friend"

"He's got that clean air and it's helping him"

"Those 4 tires are working"

I GET IT, 4 fresh tires are better than 2 or 0 tires. :smack:

Claff

I'm sick of having to flip channels because ESPN doesn't put the races on at their scheduled time. Yeah, I understand; it's football. At the least, delay the ####ing race.

Tell that to the 100,000+ sitting in the stands... "we're waiting for the Nowhere State vs. Backwoods U game to finish, they just went to overtime... hang on folks, it could be a while". Ain't gonna happen. TV has dictated a lot with this sport lately but I don't think it's going to get this bad.

As someone who's been to pretty much every NASCAR weekend held at NHIS since it opened I'm a lot more curious as to how things are going to change there as a result of the buyout than anything in the Chase this fall.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
I loved Rusty when he was a driver, but he's a god awful commentator. Get rid of him, please.

"He's got the four tires"

"Four tires are your friend"

"He's got that clean air and it's helping him"

"Those 4 tires are working"

I GET IT, 4 fresh tires are better than 2 or 0 tires. :smack:

Maybe he's trying to be the John Madden of NASCAR telecasts.

(You have to listen to Frank Caliendo ragging on Madden to get this.)

AndyMarquisLIVE

Rockingham...

:buddies:

I heard an interesting rumor from someone this weekend ... they're talking about re-opening the Rock for a cup race. :whistle: :yahoo:
WILL host ARCA races next year.

NASCAR is in talks with Andy Hillenberg about bringing Nationwide Series there.

Las Vegas will get an additional Cup date, it appears. Sucks for NHIS though.