Cheap ammo

wv4x4

Does walmart sell ammo down here? Where does everyone get there ammo from online or local?

M

Mousebaby

Yes Walmart sells ammo. Hubby gets some of his shells there but mostly reloads his own. He says Walmart is starting to take the fun out of reloading cause they are selling the shells cheaper then he can make them. :howdy:

wv4x4

I guess I shoulda ben more specific...Does walmart sell Handgun ammo? .45 to be more specific.

chevylover

PIP ~ My Baby Boy!
Southern Maryland Firearms sells handgun amo at a reasonable price. He's located on St. Andrew's Church Rd.

jrt_ms1995

wv4x4 said:
I guess I shoulda ben more specific...Does walmart sell Handgun ammo? .45 to be more specific.

.45 ACP or .45 LC? Either way, you can likely find a limited choice at the local hardware stores (True Value in Leonardtown, for one). More choice would be available at The Tackle Box in Lexington Park or D's in Callaway, or Dick's in Waldorf. WalMart should have some of each, and maybe K-Mart, too.

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
Walmart sells HG ammo, but why even mess with them unless you need it in a pinch or they are having a great sale?

Buy online. sportsmanguide.com or ammoman.com

appendixqh

Silence!!! I Kill You!!!
chevylover said:
Southern Maryland Firearms sells handgun amo at a reasonable price. He's located on St. Andrew's Church Rd.

:yeahthat:

The guy that owns it is SUPER! Just don't try to rob him...he'll pop a cap in ya azzz! :lmao: