Cheap xbox 360 game suggestions?

theArtistFormerlyKnownAs

SO, bought a used 360 off of an aquintance recently and it came with a few good games...but my NFS: Pro street got a "Perfect circle scratch" on it because someone knocked the box over while in use :)cough: GF :coughcough: :lmao:)...ANYWAY...I'm figuring on picking up a used one from Gamestop today if i can find a copy...does anyone have any suggestions for games I might also want to pick up that are not necessarily new, but classic games for this particular system?

I'm just curious if there is anything I should keep my eye out for a deal.

MrX

High Octane
Project Gotham Racing is good and usually pretty cheap. I may have a NFS game, i'll have to look as i dont play mine often enough to know what games i have lol.

Maybe like Call of Duty, the first and second versions are older and pretty good game play (nothing like CoD 4 though).

I have Gears of War too....but dont play it much. maybe I'll sell it.

theArtistFormerlyKnownAs

Project Gotham Racing is good and usually pretty cheap. I may have a NFS game, i'll have to look as i dont play mine often enough to know what games i have lol.

Maybe like Call of Duty, the first and second versions are older and pretty good game play (nothing like CoD 4 though).

I have Gears of War too....but dont play it much. maybe I'll sell it.

Hmm, I wouldn't mind having a gears of war...but I also heard it was more hyped than actually being too great.

I do have PGR4 and I actually bought the system off of a guy from somdracing...(you're a member, no?) and he actually owes me a copy of COD4...but he laid his bike down the day I got the system and I'm not sure how healed he is yet so I'm not pressing that at all :lol:

MrX

High Octane
Hmm, I wouldn't mind having a gears of war...but I also heard it was more hyped than actually being too great.

I do have PGR4 and I actually bought the system off of a guy from somdracing...(you're a member, no?) and he actually owes me a copy of COD4...but he laid his bike down the day I got the system and I'm not sure how healed he is yet so I'm not pressing that at all :lol:

There is a PGR3 too I think ( i know mine isnt the newest version)

You can check out GoW if you want, not like I play it or anything.

yep, i am a member there....

good stuff, CoD4 is wicked. :buddies:

theArtistFormerlyKnownAs

There is a PGR3 too I think ( i know mine isnt the newest version)

You can check out GoW if you want, not like I play it or anything.

yep, i am a member there....

good stuff, CoD4 is wicked. :buddies:

Ha, I just noticed you live in calvert :ohwell:
Thanks for the offer but I'm in hollywood and it isn't worth that much effort to try out a probably mediocre game :lol:

Oscello

Radio Shack Had some games on clearance. I picked up PGR4 for 20 bucks. i think it was the last one though. they did have a tony hawk game for 10 bucks.

also Kmart had Moto GP 07 for $5, there was a bunch of other clearenced games but nothing left in the $5 range.

theArtistFormerlyKnownAs

Radio Shack Had some games on clearance. I picked up PGR4 for 20 bucks. i think it was the last one though. they did have a tony hawk game for 10 bucks.

also Kmart had Moto GP 07 for $5, there was a bunch of other clearenced games but nothing left in the $5 range.

I decided to not even pick up NFS today because there will be another one coming out this year..and word is it will be better :shrug: I've got enough to play for now until I make it to a store for a couple clearance games...or one really good one or something :lmao:

basher

LEET
you can download a lot of game demos and even full versions of your old arcade classics.....for some Microsoft Points.....also you'll have to pay for the Xbox Live service, which is great if you like multiplayer games like CoD4

Peter Forsberg

SO, bought a used 360 off of an aquintance recently and it came with a few good games...but my NFS: Pro street got a "Perfect circle scratch" on it because someone knocked the box over while in use :)cough: GF :coughcough: :lmao:)...ANYWAY...I'm figuring on picking up a used one from Gamestop today if i can find a copy...does anyone have any suggestions for games I might also want to pick up that are not necessarily new, but classic games for this particular system?

I'm just curious if there is anything I should keep my eye out for a deal.

Rainbow6 Vegas