Which would you rather play

• Checkers

Votes: 11 64.7%
  • Halo

Votes: 6 35.3%

• Total voters
E

EmptyTimCup

I tell my two that I would rule if we played Atari or Nintendo instead of the xbox. My mom still has both at her house so I should get them and set them up at our house and show them that Momma does have some skills, even if they are out of date by 30 years. :killingme

I still have my Atari 2600 and Mattel Intellivision :whistle:

Xbox360

Major Nelson is my hero
Definitely halo over checkers. There is a lot more strategy involved when playing halo than in checkers.

Checkers is more of a game for the simple minded people.

Bay_Kat

Tropical
Definitely halo over checkers. There is a lot more strategy involved when playing halo than in checkers.

Checkers is more of a game for the simple minded people.

Are you 10 years old, there is no way an adult is going to get this hyped over a stupid video game.

Toxick

Splat
where are all the threads you've started, that's my point. How many threads does he have to start for one video game?

Ah.

Yeah - I guess I contain my excitement about it better. But inside I'm squealing like a little #####!

MMM_donuts

Are you 10 years old, there is no way an adult is going to get this hyped over a stupid video game.

My husband does. He doesn't start a thread over it only because instead of being on the internet he is discussing his strategy with his friend over how they're both going to take the day off from work, get the game, immediately hook it up with the ear piece thing, connect with their other friends from around the country, and play.

But at work he's an uber serious professional :nerd:

It's quite entertaining from a spectator point of view. And as long as I don't pass in front of the tv, I'm on my own for a few days. I'm not as video game savvy as he is so I don't play until he's past that point of competitively getting to a specific level. I go shopping or catch up with friends or read more or whatever it is I don't get to do often.

Xbox360

Major Nelson is my hero
My husband does. He doesn't start a thread over it only because instead of being on the internet he is discussing his strategy with his friend over how they're both going to take the day off from work, get the game, immediately hook it up with the ear piece thing, connect with their other friends from around the country, and play. .

Um, thats what we do when we are waiting in line for the hour or so before the game release at the store.

You should go hang out at gamestop at 11pm on Monday to talk Halo strategy. Its quite fun.

Toxick

Splat
I :love: Strip Checkers. :dye: It's not so easy to play strip Halo :ohwell: so I'm voting for Checkers. :bubble:

Every headshot you have to take off a piece of clothes.
The headshots have to be recorded to count. (This only works for Halo 3 and later versions)