Checking out

FIREMAN

I’ll be missing on SOMD for a while;:bawl: I’m finally becoming a paid firefighter.:biggrin: (Imagine that) I know some will miss me and the others well, you’ll miss me too. But I promise to check in every once in a while to make sure everyone is doing okay.

Bch- keep Tatar straight
Bk – Keep the ladies going “what are you wearing”
2nd – Have a GAY old time.
Kain99- beep beep
Ken – St. Mary’s County is the best county
SXY- Stay sexy!:shocked:
Pix - You know wink: :smooch: :spank:

And for everyone else :peace: out! (I just ran out of things to say)

It ‘s been fun!
FIREMAN

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME!!!! :bawl: :bawl: :bawl:

I'm going to whine and out all day now! It's all your fault!

You better learn how to use the phone a little better or else I'm coming after you! :mrt:

K

Kizzy

Wow! Paid Fireman, that is great. The world needs great fireman and I am sure you will be one of them.

FIREMAN

Originally posted by cattitude
Even though you left me out:bawl: congratulations! Where'd you get in?

Sorry Kat - meow meow:wink:
I'm going to Pax River

Last edited:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Good Luck

If you are going to PAX have a good time! I hear that a couple more are getting ready to put in for retirement.

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Good Luck Fireman!

fireman_hat_tip_md_clr_13275.gif

FIREMAN

Originally posted by pixiegirl
YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME!!!! :bawl: :bawl: :bawl:

I'm going to whine and out all day now! It's all your fault!

You better learn how to use the phone a little better or else I'm coming after you! :mrt:

If you promise to come after me, then I'm throwing my phone away. :biggrin:

JabbaJawz

Be about it
Originally posted by FIREMAN
I’ll be missing on SOMD for a while;:bawl: I’m finally becoming a paid firefighter.:biggrin: (Imagine that) I know some will miss me and the others well, you’ll miss me too. But I promise to check in every once in a while to make sure everyone is doing okay.

Bch- keep Tatar straight
Bk – Keep the ladies going “what are you wearing”
2nd – Have a GAY old time.
Kain99- beep beep
Ken – St. Mary’s County is the best county
SXY- Stay sexy!:shocked:
Pix - You know wink: :smooch: :spank:

And for everyone else :peace: out! (I just ran out of things to say)

It ‘s been fun!
FIREMAN

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! That's awesome!! I have a friend who's a paid FF and he loves it!! :cheers:

K

Kain99

Wow! Getting paid to do what you Love! Incredible, I am so happy for you! Back before I sold out and joined the corporate rat race I worked for MSP for 8 years as an Aviation Trauma Technician. *Fancy name for Paramedic* You will absolutely love your job!

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Originally posted by Kain99
Wow! Getting paid to do what you Love! Incredible, I am so happy for you! Back before I sold out and joined the corporate rat race I worked for MSP for 8 years as an Aviation Trauma Technician. *Fancy name for Paramedic* You will absolutely love your job!

Doesn't it suck to have to make a living. I was a vet tech for a couple of years and loved it. To this day there's nothing else I'd rather do. Unfortunately it didn't pay the bills and now I'm a corporate world junkie! :barf:

Sierra39

Hairball Magnet
Congrats, and ENJOY! And before you leave, I just wanna know if most of the firemen you know LOVED to play with matches as kids...:biggrin: