Checking out

FIREMAN

Originally posted by Sierra39
Congrats, and ENJOY! And before you leave, I just wanna know if most of the firemen you know LOVED to play with matches as kids...:biggrin:

Some of the best fireman have pyromania.
:biggrin:

bknarw

Attire Monitor
Damn...Fireman!

Just when things were crankin' up around here!

You HAVE to stay in touch!
Are we EVER gonna get to meet you? HUH?

Best of luck..buddy...you deserve it!

FIREMAN

Re: Damn...Fireman!

Originally posted by bknarw
Are we EVER gonna get to meet you? HUH?

Some have already experienced that pleasure.:roflmao:

I'll pop in from time to time to find where the parties are at. I'll just invite myself....

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Good luck at your new job at Pax. I work at Pax also, so now I'll work easier knowing you're on the job! :wink:

watercolor

yeah yeah
Omm ok.. we are not trying to "flame" this thread over. It is his thread.... :smile:

:kiss: GOOD LUCK FIREMAN...as I said before...OUR WISHES ARE WITH YA :kiss:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
How soon they forget

Originally posted by bknarw

I wasn't invited...
:burning:
:biggrin:

I don't understand...
Why are people complaining about not being "invited"?
It seems pretty obvious to me that ******* put an open invitation. It's the first post on this thread!

And for those of you upset that I didn't send a personal invitation to last week's party, I'm sorry, but I feel I have that right.

If you weren't invited, it wasn't because I don't like you or have anything against you, I just don't know you!

We had some problems with an earlier party this year that was openly advertised on the board, and it was my understanding that we were going to send personal invites from now on. In light of that, the fact that ***** posted an open invitation is commendable.

bknarw

Attire Monitor
Re: How soon they forget

Originally posted by cattitude

I don't understand...
Why are people complaining about not being "invited"?
It seems pretty obvious to me that ******* put an open invitation. It's the first post on this thread!

And for those of you upset that I didn't send a personal invitation to last week's party, I'm sorry, but I feel I have that right.

If you weren't invited, it wasn't because I don't like you or have anything against you, I just don't know you!

We had some problems with an earlier party this year that was openly advertised on the board, and it was my understanding that we were going to send personal invites from now on. In light of that, the fact that ***** posted an open invitation is commendable.

:biteme: :biteme: :biteme: :biteme: :biteme:

FIREMAN

Originally posted by watercolor23
Omm ok.. we are not trying to "flame" this thread over. It is his thread.... :smile:

:kiss: GOOD LUCK FIREMAN...as I said before...OUR WISHES ARE WITH YA :kiss:

But I like Flames. (pyromania coming out)

So Flame on!

FIREMAN

Originally posted by Ken King
You going crash crew or working in one of the other houses?

Not real sure, I don't get my assignment till Monday. But it looks like I'm going to crash.

2ndAmendment

Just a forgiven sinner
PREMO Member
Congrats FIREMAN.

BK, Sharon and I got to meet him. Where were you? Oh yeah, that's the party you didn't show up at. Right Bch? Pixie was there ... she brought FIREMAN.