Chef's American Bistro Bar in California reviews

dn0121

We had a great time last night. Happy hour is 4-630 $2 domestic bottles and $2 drafts choice is Dogfish, Yuengling, and I think Sam Adams. Guinness is also on tap but not a happy hour special. Appetizers are $2 during happy hour.

I don't think a lot of people know about it as a bar, but it really has a great bar. A couple of TVs, lots of dining and bar top space in the bar area. Karaoke was good too. The bartender was great and the waiters and chef were very visible and open to talk with. Food was good and not expensive for a non chain.

pic 1.jpg

California Maryland Restaurant, St Saint Mary's

Chef's American Bistro
22576 Macarthur Blvd (San Suci Plaza)
San Souci Plaza suite 314
California, Md. 20619

Phone:
301.862.0380 / 301.862.0381

Last edited:

lovinmaryland

KelB- maybe ANTM night can turn into Chefs Bistro Karaoke night!

Speaking of... I cant believe that one black chick is in the top 3... her ass should have been kicked off weeks ago. I have started to notice a trend w/ that show when the bottom 2 are a white girl and a black girl they keep the black girl even when her pictures are ass.

kvj21075

Meow
Speaking of... I cant believe that one black chick is in the top 3... her ass should have been kicked off weeks ago. I have started to notice a trend w/ that show when the bottom 2 are a white girl and a black girl they keep the black girl even when her pictures are ass.
i cant remember thier names, i think we refer to them as 5 forehead and tell black chick lol

Beta84

They're out to get us
I had mini corn dogs in sweet chili sauce. If I was more hungry I would have tried the chicken meatloaf in gravy.

Aren't those on different nights?

yeah that's what they do on guy night...but ANTM can't last forever.

i'll make sure to go the next tuesday i'm in town.

kelb

art imitating life
KelB- maybe ANTM night can turn into Chefs Bistro Karaoke night!
Sounds good. BB has Band practice tuesday nights so I'm all alone

I had mini corn dogs in sweet chili sauce. If I was more hungry I would have tried the chicken meatloaf in gravy.

Aren't those on different nights?

see you there in 2 weeks....

yes but we can switch out wekly nights to tuesdays once ANTM is over

I like allison I hope she wins.

hah BIG EYES!

:razz: 4d

dn0121

Wirelessly posted (Baconator 9000: Opera/9.60 (J2ME/MIDP; Opera Mini/4.2.13918/482; U; en) Presto/2.2.0)

Not sure what her name is