Chelsea tweets; gets roasted

Chris0nllyn

There has not been a single mass shooting event since the gun ban took effect. Good try using false information Or FAKE NEWS

Depends . Most gun control advocates use 4 people to be considerd a "mass" shooting. (Which used to artificially raise the number of "mass" shootings in the US). If some gang banger shoots up a street corner with 4 other gang bangers on it, that's considered a mass shooting.

That being said, and using that metric, there have been 2. Monash University and the Hunt family murders.

Sapidus

Lets just "imagine" for a second that it stopped a mass shooting...

Are you saying that stopping a mass shooting where 50 people die was an exceptable exchange for having a different 50 single homicides?

This is really too dumb to even be answering but why would you ever think I said that?

If I feed a stray dog on the street do i go home and beat my dog to death in exchange?

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Better than you pulling your pecker in the forums all day LMAO

The only thing he ever fought was his little sister.

Whenever you see ANTIFA on the television, Sappy/Ollyn/LibertyBeacon/TJ/Seven/Whateverthe####itcallsitself is right there.

Sapidus

Depends . Most gun control advocates use 4 people to be considerd a "mass" shooting. (Which used to artificially raise the number of "mass" shootings in the US). If some gang banger shoots up a street corner with 4 other gang bangers on it, that's considered a mass shooting.

That being said, and using that metric, there have been 2. Monash University and the Hunt family murders.

The FBI defines it as the murder of four or more people so neither of those are typically included

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
This is really too dumb to even be answering but why would you ever think I said that?

If I feed a stray dog on the street do i go home and beat my dog to death in exchange?

That's what you are professing.

Take rights from people that harm no one, allowing crime to escalate in the vacuum and all so you can feel artificially safe.

A trade made for an unprovable result.

Hijinx

The FBI defines it as the murder of four or more people so neither of those are typically included

Well just like we have said over and over in here if you take guns people will just find another way to kill.

On January 17 2017 a mass killer drove a truck into a hotel and kill 6 and injured 20 more.
So they took the guns. all they did was leave the innocent unarmed. They did not stop mass killing.

Hijinx

Well it's been fun playing with the forum idiot, but I have better things to do Catch you folks later.

Sapidus

Well just like we have said over and over in here if you take guns people will just find another way to kill.

On January 17 2017 a mass killer drove a truck into a hotel and kill 6 and injured 20 more.
So they took the guns. all they did was leave the innocent unarmed. They did not stop mass killing.

So you think it is just a coincidence that there has been a mass killing due to guns in Australia since they banned them in 1996? Wow They really got lucky with the timing what a coincidence

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Can you not follow a conversation? I was talking about the two incidents mentioned in Australia. You are like a sad puppy crying for attention

The only sad thing on these forums is that your mother didn't have the abortion you so eagerly endorse.

Chris0nllyn

Which is why I said, "depends".

The FBI, Congress, media, and gun control advocates such as the Brady Center and Mass Shooting Tracker all have different definitions. Even Australis has a different definition.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
So you think it is just a coincidence that there has been a mass killing due to guns in Australia since they banned them in 1996? Wow They really got lucky with the timing what a coincidence

So you are saying that mass killings are only bad if firearms were used. Gotcha.