Cheseldine

mizzle

In the hizzle
geminigrl said:
Oh ok, so I guess it could have been them or just that it was time for a new O2 censor.

Well good luck.

Yeah, sounds like that is the great mystery. Just wierd that as soon as I cut my car on in their parking lot the light is instantly on, agian thanks for your input.

mizzle

In the hizzle
Pete said:
I use Mr. Pete in Hollywood :yay: Never had a problem.

Yeah, My next choice is going to be Mr.Mizzle in my backyard, said I would never work on my vehicles again after I had a real bad lemon once.

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
I used to have a demonic car once. It was possessed by evil demons. I nicknamed it "Damien".

I drove the car to the Ford Motor Credit office in Rockville, dropped the keys on the counter and basically walked out. They sold the car at auction, and I was responsible for the balance on the loan. I had to pay $1,800 on a car that I didn't even have anymore. I even had a flag on my credit report for a "Voluntary Repossession". Thankfully, it didn't affect my creditworthiness. But it was so worth it to me to get rid of that dang car.

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
Nope.

But I'm sure that if I had not paid back the $$, I would have been penalized with bad credit, and perhaps with employment issues (or lack-of-employment issues).