Chicago man shows college kids what guns r good 4

forestal

I'm the Boss of Me
The anti-gun crown gets bigger every day (well, those that survive).

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/02/16/u...int&adxnnlx=1203165890-JA8e21mPqADZRyfLLHArng
Grief and Questions After Deadly Shootings

By SUSAN SAULNY and JEFF BAILEY
DeKALB, Ill. — The day after five students were gunned down in an afternoon science class on the campus of Northern Illinois University here, survivors struggled to manage their grief as the authorities released more details about the shooting and the gunman.
The few students who remained on campus began to formally memorialize the dead, and a silence fell over the university, broken only by the hum of news trucks and the activity of scattered police officers.

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/02/16/u...int&adxnnlx=1203165890-JA8e21mPqADZRyfLLHArng
Grief and Questions After Deadly Shootings

By SUSAN SAULNY and JEFF BAILEY
DeKALB, Ill. — The day after five students were gunned down in an afternoon science class on the campus of Northern Illinois University here, survivors struggled to manage their grief as the authorities released more details about the shooting and the gunman.
The few students who remained on campus began to formally memorialize the dead, and a silence fell over the university, broken only by the hum of news trucks and the activity of scattered police officers.

Blaming guns for this is like blaming the internet for your stupidity.

But we all know you are just a attention whore troll, or you would of posted in the already existing thread.

T

Toreadoralpha

Forestal, the one thing a gun would be great for is for you to off yourself.

I'll even lend you a shotgun if you promise to off yourself and save the world from your moronic BS.

If you are too coward to pull the triger, I'll do it for you!

molake

Hmmm, you think it's that easy huh? I would like forestal to answer a question: Why are these crimes so prevalent now and why haven't we seen these 30 years ago?

Let me help - maybe it's because the libs have robbed them of the traditions and values that kept them grounded: hard work will make you succeed, and god is there to share our joys and to help us when we're troubled. The Greatest Generation didn't have this problem.

It wasn't guns that killed these kids ... the kid was lost and empty.

Spin it as you may Hoss ... You have to address the root cause, until you do, don't expect the headlines to change.

Last edited:

chernmax

NOT Politically Correct!!
Blaming guns for this is like blaming the internet for your stupidity.

But we all know you are just a attention whore troll, or you would of posted in the already existing thread.

:buddies: Well said, I'm trying my best to not post directly to our village idiot!!!