Chicfila at St Charles mall

Escalade14

Go Rams!
Seems like just about every Chick-Fil-A has a long line no matter where you are. Oftentimes I would be going past the one in La Plata, across from Weis, and see a long line of cars wrapped around the building and extending out to nearby Texas Roadhouse. Similar thing with the one up in Brandywine too - line so long it goes in front of the parking lot for Aldi. I just don't get the hype surrounding Chick-Fil-A, especially considering they're overpriced to begin with.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
I just don't get the hype surrounding Chick-Fil-A, especially considering they're overpriced to begin with.
I ate at CF once with my brother, who raved about it. I got a chicken sandwich and waffle fries and wasn't all that impressed, although the service was impeccable. I would take the cheaper McChicken any day. Of course, at the time, my taste buds were fairly jacked up from a hangover. :dead:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
I know they use real chicken and I liked the spicy chicken sandwich when I had it a few years ago. BUT!! I typically do not eat any fast food because it's loaded with sodium.😶

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

No cattle at Chic fil a
View attachment 149107 .

Chic fil a pretty much switches over from breakfast to lunch around 10:30. They frequently give away breakfast items with lunch orders during that timeframe - so if you're far enough back - you stand a good chance of free food. Happens in the California Chic Fil A too.
I was referring people, being the cattle. Lining up to the troth to get fed.

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
If I may?

Trough: a long, open top bin from which farm animals eat or get water.

Troth: pledging one's loyalty.

ginwoman

Seems like just about every Chick-Fil-A has a long line no matter where you are. Oftentimes I would be going past the one in La Plata, across from Weis, and see a long line of cars wrapped around the building and extending out to nearby Texas Roadhouse. Similar thing with the one up in Brandywine too - line so long it goes in front of the parking lot for Aldi. I just don't get the hype surrounding Chick-Fil-A, especially considering they're overpriced to begin with.
I don't get the hype either

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

If I may?

Trough: a long, open top bin from which farm animals eat or get water.

Troth: pledging one's loyalty.
Will now? I stand corrected. Thank for noting my error. Which, I admit, must have been going for quite a many years now. : ) And it's said that Mandarin Chinese is a hard language to learn. Hell? I can't even keep up with English after decades of use and being born here.

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
If I may ...

Will now? I stand corrected. Thank for noting my error. Which, I admit, must have been going for quite a many years now. : ) And it's said that Mandarin Chinese is a hard language to learn. Hell? I can't even keep up with English after decades of use and being born here.
I learned French and German in grades 1 - 12, a bit of Italian from my grandparents, lost most of those through disuse.
I, too, have to work at keeping good facility in English, though I do have trouble with other dialects other than the various American ones.