Chicken Sh!t

W

Wenchy

I'm sad 03-07-2006 04:11 PM :rolleyes:
I'm sad 03-07-2006 04:06 PM :rolleyes:
I'm sad 03-07-2006 04:04 PM :rolleyes:

If you have a problem with my posting, or with me, just friggin say it. :popcorn:

W

Wenchy

Thank's everybody. :huggy: :love:

I just don't get the red stuff.

Don't people know this karma stuff is real, and what goes around comes around?

:confused:

MysticalMom

Witchy Woman
I got red today too. Once for telling camily she rocked. :shrug: And in one someone said I was a StarCat copy cat :lmao: but they loved me.

:roflmao:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
I got red in the beagle thread too, for saying they were cute. Somebody DOES NOT like puppies. I think it was Timon. :eyebrow:

W

Wenchy

MysticalMom said:
I got red today too. Once for telling camily she rocked. :shrug: And in one someone said I was a StarCat copy cat :lmao: but they loved me.

:roflmao:

:lmao:

I received 4 for posting about FMLA, and I don't see that law as something to give red over, but I deleted it.

I'm ready for a fight over that.

Chicken Sh!t? What is your problem with me?

W

Wenchy

Nickel said:
I got red in the beagle thread too, for saying they were cute. Somebody DOES NOT like puppies. I think it was Timon. :eyebrow:

Timon's MPD gave me green. :banana:

B

blueeyedtyrant

As the crowned Princess to Starcat's Queen of Red Karma...I'll tell you now....no one will sign thier red they are all cowards.

AllAboutMe

blueeyedtyrant said:
As the crowned Princess to Starcat's Queen of Red Karma...I'll tell you now....no one will sign thier red they are all cowards.
POT

Don't preach it if you do the same thing inbred moron.

Chicken Sh!t03-07-2006 04:56 PMQueen of Summer's Eve

Typical:lmao:

FYI simpleton when you're in the red all you can give is grey karma so it totally give you away:jet:

B

blueeyedtyrant

AllAboutMe said:
POT

Don't preach it if you do the same thing inbred moron.

Chicken Sh!t03-07-2006 04:56 PMQueen of Summer's Eve

Typical:lmao:

Anyone who still lives in somd is smart enough to figure out thats me after I call them a douchebag....I'm inbred?Who still lives in somd?Not me.Go play with your father/uncle/brother/cousin

AllAboutMe

blueeyedtyrant said:
Anyone who still lives in somd is smart enough to figure out thats me after I call them a douchebag....I'm inbred?Who still lives in somd?Not me.Go play with your father/uncle/brother/cousin
That's it? Not even original:coffee:

And what does that say about your sister scatcat:lmao:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Chasey_Lane said:
Don't bring my handsome boy into this. He's at home, either cuddled up in his favorite chair or sitting in the window of the master bathroom. :biggrin:
I'm gonna keep my eye on him.