Chickens

river rat

BUCKING GOAT
CMC122 said:
Medley's Neck Rd and Tower Hill Lane, the effers are in the middle of the road everyday. Go get them:yay:

Ya'll city slickers can just git the he!! out of the country. Iffin ya can't stomach they way we "roll" here then ...skeedaddle.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
I have 3 hens and a rooster between 10-13 yrs old...want one of them? One has a funny foot because a horse (Skip) stepped on in in 1996 :yikes:

appendixqh

Silence!!! I Kill You!!!
ServiceGuy said:
I can't believe no one suggested the two most common places people get ckickens from here in town. :coffee:

KFC & Popeyes :lmao:

Lookin for the un-fried, still able to lay eggs type. :smack:

ServiceGuy

appendixqh said:
Lookin for the un-fried, still able to lay eggs type. :smack:

Don't :smack: me here is your "post"

"I need some chickens. Anybody know where I can find some?"

Dosen't say anything about being alive or fried :eyebrow:

Cowgirl

ServiceGuy said:
Don't :smack: me here is your "post"

"I need some chickens. Anybody know where I can find some?"

Dosen't say anything about being alive or fried :eyebrow:

:lol: When people need the already fried type, they refer to it as chicken, not chickens.

"Hey, want some Popeyes chickens for dinner?" Nope...that doesn't sounds right....

D

dems4me

Cowgirl said:
:lol: When people need the already fried type, they refer to it as chicken, not chickens.

"Hey, want some Popeyes chickens for dinner?" Nope...that doesn't sounds right....

:lol: I too have had good luck with McMurry Hatchery in the past. Quick service too. I ordered various incubator things, supplies and hatchings eggs. I'd highly recommend them for anyone looking to get or hatch chickens. (although the hatching is hard because everything has to be PERFECT to replicate nature) - the one chicken you see in my pics is still alive and running around is one I hatched out of an incubator from MurryMcMurry YEARS ago when I was living in LaPlata on a little farmette. :yay:

river rat

BUCKING GOAT
dems4me said:
:lol: I too have had good luck with McMurry Hatchery in the past. Quick service too. I ordered various incubator things, supplies and hatchings eggs. I'd highly recommend them for anyone looking to get or hatch chickens. (although the hatching is hard because everything has to be PERFECT to replicate nature) - the one chicken you see in my pics is still alive and running around is one I hatched out of an incubator from MurryMcMurry YEARS ago when I was living in LaPlata on a little farmette. :yay:

Do you still live on a farmette?

appendixqh

Silence!!! I Kill You!!!
Cowgirl said:

Thank you for clearing that one up for him! :huggy:

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
Oh lordy......It is bad enough I have to dodge the foxes, squirrels, deer, racoons, opposums, rabbits, turtles, cats, and the occasional stray dog on the way home, now I am gonna have to look out for chickens :lmao:

appendixqh

Silence!!! I Kill You!!!
jwwb2000 said:
Oh lordy......It is bad enough I have to dodge the foxes, squirrels, deer, racoons, opposums, rabbits, turtles, cats, and the occasional stray dog on the way home, now I am gonna have to look out for chickens :lmao:

Yes...and be on the lookout for "Uncle Cracker". A small white chicken...he flew the coop this morning!

PS...don't dodge the cats. :whistle:

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
appendixqh said:
Yes...and be on the lookout for "Uncle Cracker". A small white chicken...he flew the coop this morning!

PS...don't dodge the cats. :whistle:

:lmao:

Depends on which cat......