Childcare

Christy

b*tch rocket
Re: Re: Suggestions

Originally posted by watercolor23

Prep and Play is wonderful!! I use to work at Creative Beginnings 2 years ago, and I dont recommend it. Neither do I recommend Starmaker. My boss has her youngest going there, the teachers are great. But the woman who runs it is aweful. UGH!

I would also recommend a home day care for an infant. But I do recommend Bay Montessori on Willows road. They are wonderful.

Bite your tongue woman! Both my kids go to Starmaker and love it! My oldest has transformed from a depressed kid with zero self confidence, to an incredibly happy, self confident kid. That place has worked miracles! Miss Patty (my son's teacher) should be put in for Sainthood.

watercolor

yeah yeah
Re: Re: Re: Suggestions

Originally posted by Christy

Bite your tongue woman! Both my kids go to Starmaker and love it! My oldest has transformed from a depressed kid with zero self confidence, to an incredibly happy, self confident kid. That place has worked miracles! Miss Patty (my son's teacher) should be put in for Sainthood.

Now wait a minute. If you read it correctly I said the teachers were awesome. But the woman (Donna) who runs it..she is horrid.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Re: Re: Childcare

Originally posted by jetmonkey
None of you guys thought to recommend our very own child care expert jrogers? You guys suck!
:bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl:
You are to funny Jet! :lmao:

G

Gabriella

I'm wondering how you can't recommend Starmaker if the teachers are wonderful? Is the owner in the classrooms? What does she do with the kids?

G

Gabriella

:bawl: Not staff, just curious.

I have a three year old and a toddler. I am starting to look at preschools/day cares. Maybe I'm naive, but if the teachers are great but the owner is awful does it matter?

I'm just starting to look into everything, including Creative Beginnings, Bay Montessori, and Starmaker. After reading the posts, I'm going to look into Sunshine and Prep N Play. Any other possibilities? I'm not comfortable with home care at this time as we are new to the area and I don't know anyone.

yakky doodle

Originally posted by Gabriella
Maybe I'm naive, but if the teachers are great but the owner is awful does it matter?

ask the same question in regards to the Redskins :lol:

lying low waiting for my beatin from Catt & Otter :eek:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
After reading the posts, I'm going to look into Sunshine and Prep N Play.
Prep & Play is great, but be prepared for a wait. Took 6 months to get my daughter in.

G

Gabriella

:biggrin: Thanks for the input. Another center I've seen is Small World, but nothing here has been said. Good, bad?

watercolor

yeah yeah
Originally posted by Kain99
Look out WC the staff from Starmaker is here! :razz2:

Actually, I was part of the staff at Starmaker. So I know alot of them. Mrs Patty is awesome. And so are a couple others. But there are some teachers there who are in major kahoots with Donna. Not a good sign. Because ones who are impecable, have been burned, by the ones who are her brown-nosers.

JabbaJawz

Be about it
:bawl: Not staff, just curious.

I have a three year old and a toddler. I am starting to look at preschools/day cares. Maybe I'm naive, but if the teachers are great but the owner is awful does it matter?

I'm just starting to look into everything, including Creative Beginnings, Bay Montessori, and Starmaker. After reading the posts, I'm going to look into Sunshine and Prep N Play. Any other possibilities? I'm not comfortable with home care at this time as we are new to the area and I don't know anyone.

I HIGHLY recommend Prep and Play!! Mackenzie loves it there, and as a former employee I assure you that they are GREAT!