China Executes their top Food and Drug bureacrat

FromTexas

This Space for Rent
I bet his execution is more to do with the widespread backlash against chinese food and drug imports and less to do with the bribes. :yay:

2ndAmendment

Just a forgiven sinner
PREMO Member
Vince said:
I like that idea. But if we executed all our corrupt officials, would there be any left? :confused:
Do we care?

Starting over could be a good thing. Back to the Constitution, low taxes, little central government, little state government, very few government services, personal responsibility. Sounds good to me.

High EGT

Gort! Klaatu barada nikto
bcp said:
no, they just fed him a diet of the food hes been sending over to the U.S.

Thats torture and would constitute world comdenation if not UN involvment.

2ndAmendment

Just a forgiven sinner
PREMO Member
2ndAmendment said:
:yay: And lying, too.
China Executes their to... 07-10-2007 12:35 PM WOW, I bet that statement just pissed off god. Better get forgiven again.
I don't think God would be angry with executing liars. Seems lying is a sin and all sin is worthy of death.
Exodus 20:16"You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.
Romans 6:23For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.
Salvation is a gift of God for all, but you have to accept it. When you do, you won't want to lie.

gwa

smoothmarine187 said:
It's all a big cover up, he was actually executed for letting to many fortune cookies go without fortunes in them.

going to the chamber saying "me chinese, me play joke, me put peepee in your coke"