Chocolate

Which type of Chocolate do you prefer?

• Total voters

ItalianScallion

Harley Rider
I used to love Twizzler, but if it's gummy bears now.

I don't eat chocolate that often, but when I do - the darker the better. It's good with wine too.
Actually they say that dark chocolate covered almonds are very good for you but in moderation of course. Dove has the best ones I've found lately. I've been buying them for years now and, of course, stupid Giant food had to stop carrying them this week!! I'm sure they'll get them back but Giant does stupid things like that often.

Retrodeb54

Surely you jest ...
Actually they say that dark chocolate covered almonds are very good for you but in moderation of course. Dove has the best ones I've found lately. I've been buying them for years now and, of course, stupid Giant food had to stop carrying them this week!! I'm sure they'll get them back but Giant does stupid things like that often.

Dark is supposed to carry many benefits. Nothing like a guilty pleasure without the guilt. ;).

Dark Chocolate's Health Benefits

:coffee:

S

shagger

The quality of US chocolate is inferior to many other countries' chocolate so this survey needs to be thrown out on a technicality. lol.

Phina

What's the strangest chocolate you've ever had? Once when I was visiting Amish Country up in Ohio, I had a piece of Chocolate Cheese. It was actually good too.

SEABREEZE 1957

My 401K is now a 201K
What's the strangest chocolate you've ever had? Once when I was visiting Amish Country up in Ohio, I had a piece of Chocolate Cheese. It was actually good too.

Chocolate covered sunflower seeds - different. I got them in Utah a few years ago, but see them in stores now occasionally.

ItalianScallion

Harley Rider
So I just had a delicious square of 'Intense Dark Expresso Escape 60% Cacao'...What's your preference for chocolate? Dark, Milk, or White?
Anything with that much Cacao is just nasty. I tried it a few months ago and it tasted like chocolate chalk...real powdery and actually quite bitter.

BuddyLee

Football addict
I'm a racist when it comes to chocolate. I like white.

I don't really like eating chocolate unless it's combined with peanut butter.

KVF323

I think its Godiva that makes this Dark Chocolate bar with Ganache... it is sooooooooooo.......i cant even think of the word :drool:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
I like them all but my favorite is dark. The only fruit I like in it is dried fruit, dried cherries, blueberries, orange peel. I like pb, mint and other things in it. Any type of jelly or cordial makes me gag, literally. My grandmother use to always get chocolates filled with booze from her brother in Germany. I hated them but would eat them when I was young to get the liquor. :lol:

I make awesome chocolate covered peanut butter balls. I'm going to try with this organic peanut butter that's infused with dried cranberry bits and vanilla. :drool:

ItalianScallion

Harley Rider
I think its Godiva that makes this Dark Chocolate bar with Ganache... it is sooooooooooo.......i cant even think of the word :drool:
drippy, divine, delectable, dreamy? I'd better stop...
I like them all but my favorite is dark. I like pb, mint and other things in it. Any type of jelly or cordial makes me gag, literally.
I'm with ya! I used to hate those Brachs chocolate boxes because I always got the ones that I didn't like.
Nuts, PB and mint are the only fillings I like in dark chocolates.

SEABREEZE 1957

My 401K is now a 201K
Anything with that much Cacao is just nasty. I tried it a few months ago and it tasted like chocolate chalk...real powdery and actually quite bitter.

I like it a little bitter - the kind I tried was made by Hershey & didn't taste chalky at all. I have to stay far away from any chocolate for 2 weeks - I just started the Adkin's diet today. :frown: