Chopticon Home Coming Game

I

insight

Pictures taken at Chopticon's Home Coming Game with Calvert

PhotosbyDan's Photos | SmugMug

You should apply for a job at the 'new st. marys today' as a photographer, you would fit in just right with the junk photos they produce. I would not waste the time you took to upload these to a website. First you should learn your equipment, and get out of 'auto' mode...second stop shooting from the stands, or don't shoot at all. Take a look at football photos, they are all over on the internet, or the local papers(enterprise, county times) get on photo forums and learn. You have a long way to go!

photo

Thank you for your constructive criticism. If your eyes start to bleed from looking at them let me know I will get you a band aid to go with your crying towel. Thanks again.

I

insight

Thank you for your constructive criticism. If your eyes start to bleed from looking at them let me know I will get you a band aid to go with your crying towel. Thanks again.

Don't get upset... You need to take a hard look at the crap you have on your website, I did and had a good laugh on how people get a camera with a kit lens (put it on auto mode) and think they know what they are doing...!! As they say don't leave your day job ( is that a male nurse??) since you wanted to offer me a band aid and towel??? Go and chase your firetrucks with your buddy Douglass!!

Bay_Kat

Tropical
Don't get upset... You need to take a hard look at the crap you have on your website, I did and had a good laugh on how people get a camera with a kit lens (put it on auto mode) and think they know what they are doing...!! As they say don't leave your day job ( is that a male nurse??) since you wanted to offer me a band aid and towel??? Go and chase your firetrucks with your buddy Douglass!!

You're pretty rude. The OP didn't say they were anything but pics from the game. Wow, there may be parents that want to see who couldn't attend. Whatever, they are just pictures.

I

insight

You're pretty rude. The OP didn't say they were anything but pics from the game. Wow, there may be parents that want to see who couldn't attend. Whatever, they are just pictures.

Who the hell are you to jump into this A-B conversation? so C your self out before D&E 'F' you up like a 'G'...

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Who the hell are you to jump into this A-B conversation? so C your self out before D&E 'F' you up like a 'G'...

Who the hell are you to rag all over somebody sharing their photos of the game?
so C your self out before D&E 'F' you up like a 'G'...(whatever the hell that means)

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Who the hell are you to rag all over somebody sharing their photos of the game?
so C your self out before D&E 'F' you up like a 'G'...(whatever the hell that means)

It's because he didn't know what Bay Kat was referring to when she typed "OP" in her first post. :killingme

Anyhoo, it would appear that insight needs some insight with regard to the "social skills" game of life.

photo

I would like to thank everyone for coming to my defense of my pictures. :buddies: I never said they were the best pictures I have ever taken nor did I say I am a pro photographer. :shrug: After all I find it very amusing that someone that knows nothing about me or most likely didn’t looked at other pictures posted on my site can be so critical, shallow and apparently have no life themselves. Even better maybe they have some of their Awesome pictures to share so that others can learn from their perfect world?

photo

I forgot to ask a question before. Insight do you by any chance have a son that plays for Calvert High School?

jbr13

www.jbr.smugmug.com
InSight/Frank, You are the kind of person that makes photographers look bad!

What is the point in spending that much effort to put someone down, instead of helping? Does it make you feel better? I guess you are to insecure in your photo skills to try to help another photographer? Even the top photogs help people get better. The petty BS like this is what makes me laugh, at you!

Your Friend,
Jason Rearick

Dan, Forget about him and keep reading, practicing and shooting!

J

You should apply for a job at the 'new st. marys today' as a photographer, you would fit in just right with the junk photos they produce. I would not waste the time you took to upload these to a website. First you should learn your equipment, and get out of 'auto' mode...second stop shooting from the stands, or don't shoot at all. Take a look at football photos, they are all over on the internet, or the local papers(enterprise, county times) get on photo forums and learn. You have a long way to go!

dave1959

Gee....Your a real D#$ck !!!

Bay_Kat

Tropical
What really irritated me was this isn't even the photography section, it's about high school football and the fun they had. Sad.

smilin

BOXER NATION
What an idiot...
Thanks for taking your time to post. They aren't perfect, perfect would be the same score except Great Mills on top! :duel:
See you tonight at GMHS for a great game. Maybe we can compete for:
"junk photos" and if we get bored we can have a firetruck portrait competition.:sarcasm:
It's great seeing somebody trying to show a pride in school, community by doing something that obviously took a long time and thought.
:buddies: