Chris Hanburger To the Hall of Fame

PsyOps

Pixelated
NFL News Feed: Chris Hanburger elected to Hall of Fame - Mark Maske

:yahoo: My Fav of all Redskins. Well next to Pat Fischer.

Chris Hanburger, the dependable linebacker who helped the Washington Redskins reach their first Super Bowl as a key member of former coach George Allen's "Over the Hill Gang," was elected Saturday to the Pro Football Hall of Fame, more than three decades after his retirement as a player.

Hanburger was elected as part of a seven-member Hall of Fame class that is to be enshrined in Canton, Ohio, in August.

:yahoo:

OldHillcrestGuy

Use to hang out around Marlton, my best friend was the builders son, they lived in Hillcrest Hgts. (Richie Brothers) I use to know which house but that was so long ago. Several of the Capitals lived there way back when they were first formed (the team)

Last edited:
Use to hang out around Marlton, my best friend was the builders son, they lived in Hillcrest Hgts. (Richie Brothers) I use to know which house but that was so long ago. Several of the Capitals lived there way back when they were first formed (the team)

My parents were one of the first townhouse owners in our section. When they moved in, the road was still a dirt road.

Moved to a single family on the other side of the neighborhood in 78.

Had a Capital player that lived up the street from me. I cut his grass. My sister used to babysit his kid. Don't remember the name.

OldHillcrestGuy

My parents were one of the first townhouse owners in our section. When they moved in, the road was still a dirt road.

Moved to a single family on the other side of the neighborhood in 78.

Had a Capital player that lived up the street from me. I cut his grass. My sister used to babysit his kid. Don't remember the name.

Maybe Hartland Moniham(sp) or Ryan Walter. When I use to go there my buddy, his Dad and Uncle had just started building all the roads were dirt with North Marlton being the main road and it went back to about Trumps Hill Rd.