Christians Officially Condemned by San Fran

Bustem' Down

Give Peas a Chance
Railroad said:
Good point! Didja catch the coverage of the numbskulls walking up I-10 yesterday afternoon? (Protesting about a completely different issue in L.A.) Fox News felt it was more important to cover their idiotic protest than to continue interviewing a gent who was discussing homeland security issues (inspecting all the CONEX boxes dropped off here every day that could house nuclear/biological/chemical devices for terrorist use). I was to say the least underwhelmed by the choice Fox made.
Come on, homeland security does not equal ratings. :lol:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Bustem' Down said:
You understand what I'm saying though right?
No, I don't. If they were coming from St. Mary's to Houston to protest some law or custom that was specific to Houston, that would be one thing and you could say it's none of their business. But what they're protesting is a nationwide problem.

San Francisco, by its own admission, is the nutjob capital of the United States. Berkeley would be #1 but it's smaller and has less population. Where is this group going to go to protest our culture of sex and violence - Lawrence, KS?

Bustem' Down

Give Peas a Chance
vraiblonde said:
No, I don't. If they were coming from St. Mary's to Houston to protest some law or custom that was specific to Houston, that would be one thing and you could say it's none of their business. But what they're protesting is a nationwide problem.

San Francisco, by its own admission, is the nutjob capital of the United States. Berkeley would be #1 but it's smaller and has less population. Where is this group going to go to protest our culture of sex and violence - Lawrence, KS?
But they want to live like nut balls, that's thier decision. Do you actually think that a little rally will change thier minds? If you want to change it you go to the capital. If they decide to legalize gay marrage for example, thats a law specific to them because the federal government has no jurisdiction over that.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Bustem' Down said:
Do you actually think that a little rally will change thier minds?
That's not the idea of the protest/rally. The goal is to call national attention to their cause. If they went to Lebanon, PA nobody would give a crap. But they go to the Gay Capital of the US, the city government officially condemns them, and suddenly they're front-page news.

You're not in the marketing field, are you? :lol:

Bustem' Down

Give Peas a Chance
vraiblonde said:
That's not the idea of the protest/rally. The goal is to call national attention to their cause. If they went to Lebanon, PA nobody would give a crap. But they go to the Gay Capital of the US, the city government officially condemns them, and suddenly they're front-page news.

You're not in the marketing field, are you? :lol:
No, I'm not. I would think that DC would garner more attention though actually.

I'll have to look for it, but I think Seattle has topped San Fran as having a high homosexual population and suprisingly to anyone not from Houston, we're in the top five I believe.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Bustem' Down said:
I would think that DC would garner more attention though actually.
DC has protests and marches every week, on every topic under the sun and every position a human could possibly take. It's played out. But take your act to a city that is used to only lockstep like-minded opinion, and watch the cameras and reporters show up.