Christmas Help for a Deserving Family....

doubtfull24

Ok, I am going to be dropping off tomorrow or friday..Was going to today but one car is in the shop and hubby has the other and won't be able to do before 6pm.... :(

frequentflier

happy to be living
No haven't heard yet...

Drop off at OLD store...unless you want to help wrap. I think Pixiegirl will be arriving at NEW store 7PM Friday to wrap.
Also...you can drop stuff off at Callaway store on Thursday, too. Only on Thursday, though. Employee lives in Calvert and can drop stuff off.
Is everyone thoroughly confused now?

daylily

no longer CalvertNewbie
Drop off at OLD store...unless you want to help wrap. I think Pixiegirl will be arriving at NEW store 7PM Friday to wrap.
Also...you can drop stuff off at Callaway store on Thursday, too. Only on Thursday, though. Employee lives in Calvert and can drop stuff off.

:lol: Thanks, I'll be by sometime Friday at the OLD store to drop off.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Thank you all so much for everything you've done! Fingerscrossed, we'll be able to deliver Saturday morning. If you don't have plans Friday night please come out to Pepper's (the new location) for the wrapping party. I have plenty of supplies and will bring drinks so all we need is bodies to help wrap!

You guys are really amazing! :love:

nomoney

:lol: I'll be dropping off tomorrow sometime after 2. I can't help wrap though Pix...sorry!

twinoaks207

Having Fun!
I would LOVE to come help wrap but I'm trapped at school for a school function & won't get home until 9 - 9:30 PM. :cds:By the time I got down there, everyone would have left, :lol:

Have fun and if you haul out that wine, someone please have a glass for me (as long as you can safely make it home afterwards!).:buddies:

Can't wait to see the new store all filled up with great things!

dgates80

Land of the lost
Successfully completed wrapping LOTS of gifts! Wine? You bet! Pix tomorrow, I am fried to a crackley crunch right now.....

doubtfull24

Successfully completed wrapping LOTS of gifts! Wine? You bet! Pix tomorrow, I am fried to a crackley crunch right now.....

Sorry I was unable to help wrap but it was nice meeting you!! Also the new store looks great so far.

Last edited:

dgates80

Land of the lost
Wrapping party pictures

A couple of pictures of the wrapping party last night!

-- Don

Attachments

• wrapping1.jpg
    wrapping1.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 96
  • wrapping2.jpg
    wrapping2.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 98

bcp

In My Opinion
Never mind, just read the thread, I know what was being wrapped now.

but, should have had the party there to start with, entrance fee could have been a gift to wrap. (and a beer)

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Thank you guys sooooo much! Ex SIL was so grateful yesterday morning when she met me. As we talked about James she was so hopeful and so positive. Such a great attitude even though they're going through so much. I'll email pics to all of you after Christmas. :buddies:

Foxhound

Finishing last
What else can be done for this family. I just got back to the forums Saturday. Would love to help make a difference.