Christmas Karma?

Let's ask Santa [Vrai] for the return of Karma!

• Yes

Votes: 19 38.0%
  • No

Votes: 31 62.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

hotcoffee

It seems I've seen every regular user in the all I want for Christmas is Karma thread.

Are you in favor of bringing back karma?

I am... obviously....

Who else would love to have karma back for Christmas... if it's possible... and if Vrai would not mind doing it....?

mAlice

professional daydreamer
hotcoffee...you seem to be missing the big picture. Vrai doesn't care what you want.

bcp

In My Opinion
I would suggest that should a return of Karma become reality, the name of the sender of said karma should be visable to the one recieving the karma.

bcp

In My Opinion
unless it gets fixed so that alt accounts can't give karma it will be worthless.
kinda ties into what I was saying about the name being left with the karma comments.
the whole reason for dropping it before was because of the nasty comments, put a name and those comments will be fewer.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Aren't you a big proponent of customer service?

If we are the customer(s), should she care?

We are not the customers. Her customers are her advertisers. If she relied on the forums for her livelihood, she'd be broke. She should care about the people who keep her in business, instead of wasting her time on forum pettiness.

Beta84

They're out to get us
We are not the customers. Her customers are her advertisers. If she relied on the forums for her livelihood, she'd be broke. She should care about the people who keep her in business, instead of wasting her time on forum pettiness.

The advertisers pay her money to show ads to her customers (aka the people who use the website). The paying customers (premo and board owners) would have more weight since they actually pay money, but there would be no advertisers if the only people you were advertising to were the few premos.

Sure there are different types of customers, but the key sense of the word customer, in this regard, would be the users of the website and not the advertisers :smile:

mAlice

professional daydreamer
The advertisers pay her money to show ads to her customers (aka the people who use the website). The paying customers (premo and board owners) would have more weight since they actually pay money, but there would be no advertisers if the only people you were advertising to were the few premos.

Sure there are different types of customers, but the key sense of the word customer, in this regard, would be the users of the website and not the advertisers :smile:

Okay.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy

:lol:

:otter: