Christmas lights in your neighborhood

Otter goes overboard every year. You should take a drive past his house. Start down Dares Beach road and head for the glow in the sky. You can't miss it... :yay:

yankee44

The wife says I go a little crazy. But wait till next year!!!! I may have to get an elictrical service upgrade.:lmao:

CandaceMM

Ummmmm ....
There's one in the Pinefield neighborhood in Waldorf. If you enter Pinefield off of Mattawoman Beantown Drive, you take the second left. You CANT miss it.

This guy has more inflatable critters/cartoon characters than God.

There's one in the Pinefield neighborhood in Waldorf. If you enter Pinefield off of Mattawoman Beantown Drive, you take the second left. You CANT miss it.

That's nothing. Otter has his real critters decked out in costume in a live display of Santa in his sled with elves and reindeer.

yankee44

I just go crazy with lights I think that the inflatables are tacky. Unless it is my Giants man inflatable.

I just go crazy with lights I think that the inflatables are tacky. Unless it is my Giants man inflatable.

My neighbor has a snowman with a leak. It looks like he is melted every morning, then they fill it up when they get home and it lasts the afternoon and evening.:lmao:

smilin

BOXER NATION
Town Creek Drive opposite the school. Hope he turns the flashers on again. It's great!
Every day there is a new light or display.

jenbengen

Watch it
SO, does anyone have a Clark Griswald in their neighborhood?

My street neighbors Flat Iron Farm. Does that count? :lmao:

Don't get me wrong, I love Christmas decorations, but I'm not too fond of the yards that looked like they have vomited plastic light up/blow up things all over it.

wineo

loving life
Have you seen the house by Park Hall Post Office:lmao: They have every inflatable ever made and lights galore. A little further down in the develpment off of Gilliam Dr., it looks like Griswald and his uncles all live on that street. Don't get me wrong I love all the lights:yahoo: but at least have some sort of a theme. JMO I love X-mas:yahoo:

Toxick

Splat
My wife says we overdid it this year, but I think it looks nice.

Attachments

• 77861027_a129b12df1.jpg
    77861027_a129b12df1.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 130

Cowgirl

My neighbor has a snowman with a leak. It looks like he is melted every morning, then they fill it up when they get home and it lasts the afternoon and evening.:lmao:

:roflmao: I'm thinking it's one of those that has a plug-in blower...they turn it off for the night.

Unless you were joking and really knew that.....:shrug: :lol:

vegmom

Bookseller Lady
Every see that house on 231 across from German Chapel RD?

The Christmas inflatables are one thing, but the 175 inflatable bunnies at Easter are a hoot! A few to start out with, then they multiply...

JULZ

BFJ
Every see that house on 231 across from German Chapel RD?

The Christmas inflatables are one thing, but the 175 inflatable bunnies at Easter are a hoot! A few to start out with, then they multiply...

:lmao: I was just talking about that house the other day to Frick and Frack. They were too young to remember it but man oh man I certainly do.