Christmas Lists!!!!!

Cowgirl

You think your gaming systems are expensive... My son has made his wish list at the Snap-on tools website... :faint:

Snap-On, Matco, and some other brand that I can't think of right now are the only tools BF wants. I swear he's obsessed with Snap-On. He has a loan for his toolbox...just the box itself. At least he gets to claim all that stuff on his taxes. I don't buy him any of it.... :nomoney:

aanderson

My 11 year old is getting a laptop and that is about it...besides stocking stuffers. The 14 month old is only getting a few toys and then we are investing some money for him so he can it when he is older!

My biggest kid (hubby) wants anything and everything including a tractor with a bucket on it!!! Not going to happen...

Sweet 16

^^8^^
Guitar Hero 3 for Wii and PSP Battlefront entertainment pack (which we got). Things on the list we haven't decided on or can't afford: 30GB video iPod, several hundred dollars worth of video games, hockey equipment and an acoustic guitar. Thankfully, his birthday is in Jan. and he has lots of aunts and uncles!

yankee44

My son is getting $178.00 so he can give it back to me for his cell phone bill!!! when that bill came in I wanted to :buttkick:

mamissa3

That is great!! lol. anyway we did the WII and a few little things Not much else. They wanted that game system and a few games/

My son is getting $178.00 so he can give it back to me for his cell phone bill!!! when that bill came in I wanted to :buttkick:

Callie girl

So now that Christmas is closing in on all us parents out there, what are some of the most desired toys your children are asking for?? Mine are wanting the WII and damn if that is not hard to get a hold of!!!!!!

One of mine wanted a laptop. I laughed and told her no (She's 8). But other than that skateboard, DS, guitar. It seems like everyone wants a WII, you would have to find out when the truck delivers them and sit outside and wait for it to open

justsara

So now that Christmas is closing in on all us parents out there, what are some of the most desired toys your children are asking for?? Mine are wanting the WII and damn if that is not hard to get a hold of!!!!!!

So you take your clothes off in public to buy a video game? Sorry but I find that pathetic. Maybe you should stay home and teach your kids the real meaning of christmas, instead of degrading yourself to buy them a video game.