With over 120 years of experience, their team of lawyers and experienced legal support professionals work to help you in a time of legal need.
LEONARDTOWN, MD (November 20, 2023) – The Town of Leonardtown is holding its “Christmas on the Square and Annual Tree Lighting Ceremony” on November 24, 2023, from 4:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
This event will cause road closures around the Town of Leonardtown. The following is a list of road closures:
- Downtown Leonardtown Square – including Washington Street and Fenwick Street – will be closed to through traffic from 2:00 PM – 10:00 PM
- Courthouse Drive, Guyther Drive, Camalier Drive, and portions of Park Avenue, Shadrick Street, Pope Street, and Church Street will also have restricted access before and during the event.
The following are parking options for those attending the event:
- Parking at St. Mary’s Ryken High School and the Blackbelt Academy lot on Gregory Drive will be available.
- Parking will be available at the College of Southern Maryland, the Governmental Center, and the Leonardtown Library/Garvey Senior Center Lots.
- The auxiliary lots noted above offer a free shuttle bus service, which will operate from 4:30 PM – 9:30 PM.
- Handicap parking will be available at the Mattingley-Gardiner Funeral Home parking lot and in the public lot next to the Hair Company.
- Please obey all posted No Parking and Reserved Parking signs and police and volunteer instructions.
Thank you for your understanding, and we look forward to seeing you at this magical event.
Disclaimer: In the U.S.A., all persons accused of a crime by the State are presumed to be innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. See: https://so.md/presumed-innocence. Additionally, all of the information provided above is solely from the perspective of the respective law enforcement agency and does not provide any direct input from the accused or persons otherwise mentioned. You can find additional information about the case by searching the Maryland Judiciary Case Search Database using the accused's name and date of birth. The database is online at https://so.md/mdcasesearch . Persons named who have been found innocent or not guilty of all charges in the respective case, and/or have had the case ordered expunged by the court can have their name, age, and city redacted by following the process defined at https://so.md/expungeme.