Christmas Parties?

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Originally posted by bknarw
You get enough play for all of Southern Maryland (and vice versa)!!!
:razz:

I have to take up the slack for my dorky friends like you that aren't getting any! :eek:

bknarw

Attire Monitor
Originally posted by joeyinlexpark
sorry Man, this kid has to work, no days off untill the 24th, I love my job!!! oh yeah Happy Belated birthday gramps

"im just saying":biggrin:

As long as I can run with the big dogs...I ain't no "GRAMPS"...but thanks for the good wishes!

You just aren't coming to the parties because you don't want me to drink you under the table AGAIN!
:biggrin:

Last edited:

tater

Originally posted by Sharon
I'm coming! :banana: I don't know what I'm bringing yet. Got any ideas?

I know what I'm bringin. I'll stop by the Dicken's Fruit Stand and get some cider. At a Christmas party on a cold winter day, there's just nothing like some Dicken's Cider. :wink:

yakky doodle

now sharon; are we talking about your party menu here, or the christmas party menu? :confused:

would it be too much to ask you guys to create separate threads for these little fiesta's to keep it all straight? :biggrin:

SxyPrincess

Originally posted by tater
I know what I'm bringin. I'll stop by the Dicken's Fruit Stand and get some cider. At a Christmas party on a cold winter day, there's just nothing like some Dicken's Cider. :wink:

I've had Dicken's Cidar before. Did you know they made different flavors? :wink:

tater

Originally posted by SxyPrincess
I've had Dicken's Cidar before. Did you know they made different flavors? :wink:

Really? I didn't know that. I did know that you can get it in different containers now though. Not only do they have the traditional Dicken's Cider bottle, they now have Dicken's Cider can and Dicken's Cider box. :biggrin:

SxyPrincess

I did know that you can get it in different containers now though. Not only do they have the traditional Dicken's Cider bottle, they now have Dicken's Cider can and Dicken's Cider box. :biggrin:

Great! I can travel with my Dicken's Cidar. :cheers:

yakky doodle

I'd be careful of drinking and driving too! You might hit a bump and spill your Dicken's Cider. hate to waste that stuff! :eek:

tater

Originally posted by yakky doodle
I'd be careful, too, of drinking and driving too! You might hit a bump and spill your Dicken's Cider. hate to waste that stuff! :eek:

Yeah, that's a real trick. I nearly ran off the road doing that once. It was a real mess when it spilled :eek:

SxyPrincess

Yeah, that's a real trick. I nearly ran off the road doing that once. It was a real mess when it spilled :eek:

I hate when I spill a drink in the car. Get's the floor mats (and sometimes me) sticky. :mad: