Sparks

Happy Holidays :buddies:

Attachments

• Pony - small.jpg
    Pony - small.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 140

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
that commercial is a HOOT, my 10 y/o daughter says....MOM that mini is CRIBBING! :lol:

Sparks that picture is christmas card material for next year!! How adorable! His forelock covers the opposite eye as the santa hat. :huggy: to that little fellow. I could eat him up.

Sparks

Sparks that picture is christmas card material for next year!! How adorable! His forelock covers the opposite eye as the santa hat. :huggy: to that little fellow. I could eat him up.

I was thinking the same thing!!! I was going to do that this year but didn't get around to taking the pic until christmas eve. Plus, I had to actually scrape the dirt off of him first.

That was a lucky shot. :whistle:

Sparks

What an adorable face. Great picture Sparks. How long were you able to keep the Santa hat on?:whistle:

Jeez, I'm at work ::pete:: working. :whistle:

It was pretty comical if you happened to be driving by the farm. "What are those two fools doing to that poor pony?" I tried to get him to stand still while hubby took a bunch of pictures. He (pony, not hubby) kept trying to eat the fuzzy white ball on the end of the hat. :lmao:

Sparks

Here's my little mare. She just stood there. duuuuhhhhh.

Sparks chose not to participate. He's a :diva:

Attachments

• Mare - small.jpg
    Mare - small.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 71

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Jeez, I'm at work ::pete:: working. :whistle:

It was pretty comical if you happened to be driving by the farm. "What are those two fools doing to that poor pony?" I tried to get him to stand still while hubby took a bunch of pictures. He (pony, not hubby) kept trying to eat the fuzzy white ball on the end of the hat. :lmao:
better than when i tried to put a wreath on the stall door, and snap a pix of my filly with her head over the door. she yanked the wreath in, swung it around onto the ground into a pile of poo :dead: :lol:

Sparks

better than when i tried to put a wreath on the stall door, and snap a pix of my filly with her head over the door. she yanked the wreath in, swung it around onto the ground into a pile of poo :dead: :lol:

Ewwww....Must be quicker than the filly grasshopper......

eventrder

Wouldnt you love to know what goes on inside their heads!

"here we go again these crazy humans are putting a hat on me now!"

I know I would love to know what mine think if only they could talk! :)