Christmas Pony

MorganLover

that commercial is a HOOT, my 10 y/o daughter says....MOM that mini is CRIBBING! :lol:

Sparks that picture is christmas card material for next year!! How adorable! His forelock covers the opposite eye as the santa hat. :huggy: to that little fellow. I could eat him up.

NOT it was your 26 year old daughter :lmao:

it actually looks gross when you think about what he is doing haha.

That picture is too cute of the pony love it.

IntegritysDream

hehe i did that this year too..
only a little farther then a hat :lmao:

Attachments

• m_d4ac6071f1a02abc983a24d0bf78bdc7.jpg
    m_d4ac6071f1a02abc983a24d0bf78bdc7.jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 52

MorganLover

its ok mom haha, we all know how you are hahaha. just kidding.

Dream- your little horse is a pretty thing. Very dark. Is that a darker winter coat and he/she is a little lighter in the summer? really pretty color.:huggy:

IntegritysDream

hehe thank you! nope he stays that dark, and in the summer when hes all sleek hes veryyy handsome and he gets dark red dapples and he has gorgous dark red highlights in his tail. but no matter what he is ALWAYS shiney, like he can be a dirt ball, but hes still shiney, he has a nice coat.
He is really turning out to be a nice pony once you get through to him when you ask him to do something, you mean it haha and he isnt having meltdowns.
Its amazing how the cheep mutt ponies can sometimes turn out to be the best ponies!:lmao: When i first got him, he was all scraggaly looking and his coat wasnt that great and his conditioning was awful (he was boreded out doors and didnt get hardly any work or TLC, he was feed and taken care of, but just didnt have anyone to ride or spend time or make him look spiffy) but now hes fat and shiney and his conditioning is a wholee lot better and he really has a lot of potential and everyone seems to fall in love with him and say once he comes around he will be a really nice show pony.:yay: He has really taught me a lot thats for sure.